Which Nokia Phone to buy ?

Digital Mastermind

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi guys i am really comfused between nokia 500, nokia 700 and nokia 701.
These 3 phones are on my intrest list. My bugjet is from 5000 to 12000.

IndianMascot said:
Go for Lumia 800 . Best in its Price range.

But Nokia Lumia 800 Price Rs.23723 as per FoneArena. His price range is from 5k to 12k. :wall

The selection of mobile is based on the user's interest, like multimedia phone, business phone, bar type, flip model, windows OS, Android, etcc. Now-a-days there are options available on every class and budget.

I like Blackberry, that doesn't mean you will also like BB. Choose phone on your taste, but you can ask for performance of any particular model here.

My favourite is GPS enabled Nokia big screen mobile phone with Nokia Maps .
Its very difficult for me to travel without Nokia Maps...... :)

Go for any nokia phone with atleast 3-3.5" screen.

Thanks friends. I have one more question to ask. Nokia 700 has a corned gorilla glass display with a capacitive touch screen. So if the phone falls down by mistake will the screen break/crack, Also will the touch screen be affected.

And nokia 700 comes with 1 GHz processor. After software updating it becomes 1.3 Ghz processor. How is that possible....

anishpai said:
Thanks friends. I have one more question to ask. Nokia 700 has a corned gorilla glass display with a capacitive touch screen. So if the phone falls down by mistake will the screen break/crack, Also will the touch screen be affected.

And nokia 700 comes with 1 GHz processor. After software updating it becomes 1.3 Ghz processor. How is that possible....

Over locking of processor is possible...My Mobile has 1.2 Ghz if I want I can make it to 1.5 Ghz

Back
Top Bottom