Which Netflix Plan You Subscribed For And Why?

Which Netflix Plan You Subscribed For And Why?

• Total voters
There is only one account and for which I pay. I have never shared the account with anyone because four devices can be used with one Netflix Premium account, but I am using it on only three devices.
@Bold
We people got this wrongly...
It's 4 concurrent streaming devices allowed but we think as only 4 devices allowed to login/use but it's not fact..
I am using Netflix from more than 2 years..most of the time used cracked accounts barrng 3 months of purchased own and since 4 months using a private account where password can be changable...in these years only found once that the message of too many devices using...
It's comes to play/effect if a single content is watched by more than 4 logged devices at the same time..even they provide 5 profiles..if it's 4 device login allowed then there should be 4 profiles only..

Last edited:
@Bold
We people got this wrongly...
It's 4 concurrent streaming devices allowed but we think as only 4 devices allowed to login/use but it's not fact..
I am using Netflix from more than 2 years..most of the time used cracked accounts barrng 3 months of purchased own and since 4 months using a private account where password can be changable...in these years only found once that the message of too many devices using...
It's comes to play/effect if a single content is watched by more than 4 logged devices at the same time..even they provide 5 profiles..if it's 4 device login allowed then there should be 4 profiles only..
One of my friends is sharing account with 10-12 other people. That means around 10-12 (or possibly even more) devices logged in. 😂

Using a Premium Account from last 3 or 4 years, earlier had my 3 friends sharing the account(and possibility was we 4 were even further handing over the passwords to some more people so sometimes we used to get that 4 screen concurrent error during weekends), so one friend dropped the subscription due to his own reasons and we decided to continue with 3 people since last 1.5 years.

Even further I have set profile password separately for my profile so no one is able to access my library without my permission because earlier there were few contents that someone used to watch like 365 Days etc etc on my profile :D

Using a Premium Account from last 3 or 4 years, earlier had my 3 friends sharing the account(and possibility was we 4 were even further handing over the passwords to some more people so sometimes we used to get that 4 screen concurrent error during weekends), so one friend dropped the subscription due to his own reasons and we decided to continue with 3 people since last 1.5 years.

Even further I have set profile password separately for my profile so no one is able to access my library without my permission because earlier there were few contents that someone used to watch like 365 Days etc etc on my profile :D
That's not to be bro... Everyone of ur account can access/find ur profile password and ur watched content...

Have you experienced screen limit error on Subspace?
Not bought there but this month sold my personal account...I know most things on Netflix ..So found it...Even 2 person left bcoz I didn't allowed to login in multiple devices..Even user using in TV wants the credentials..So then they can login in multiple devices..
As I said more than 90% users doesn't watch same content in 5 devices at the same time..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock