Which Netflix Plan You Subscribed For And Why?

Which Netflix Plan You Subscribed For And Why?

• Total voters
No it is streaming in 720p, pic clarity is awesome...my internet speed is 100 mbps.i think streaming is based on internet speed...@Harsha1996 bro.
₹149 and ₹199 plans supports only upto 480p.

oojJDvd.jpg

I mostly use Premium. Shared among 4 people.
This month I have subscribed to the Mobile plan. As I am only watching Sitcoms right now, that too in PiP mode. So quality doesn't matter. I will again subscribe to the Premium plan to watch Umbrella Academy S3 and Stranger Things S4 Vol. 2.

Netflix is the only subscription that I can't seem to get rid of. There's always something new and interesting to watch, that I end up renewing every month.

I'd a standard earlier now I've upgraded to Premium. Reason being it offers 4k and also it's shared by other two people and who knows zillion other ppl 😂

I mostly use Premium. Shared among 4 people.
This month I have subscribed to the Mobile plan. As I am only watching Sitcoms right now, that too in PiP mode. So quality doesn't matter. I will again subscribe to the Premium plan to watch Umbrella Academy S3 and Stranger Things S4 Vol. 2.

Netflix is the only subscription that I can't seem to get rid of. There's always something new and interesting to watch, that I end up renewing every month.
Haah, True Particularly These Year Till Now From Ozark... Every Month Their Content Scheduled Perfectly..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock