Discussion When can we expect price drop of samsung galaxy s10

amansingh

Reaction score
Guys as i have seen with samsung s7 and s9 that after almost aftet 1.5 year of their launches, the price suddenly dropped from 45-50k to 30k on flipkart sale. Can we expect the similar price drop of S10 in coming weeks. Actually i wanted to buy new mobile, and dont know if i should w8 or buy some other phone, because i cant spend 50k on mobile.

Thanks to GST hike. Not any time soon.

Guys as i have seen with samsung s7 and s9 that after almost aftet 1.5 year of their launches, the price suddenly dropped from 45-50k to 30k on flipkart sale. Can we expect the similar price drop of S10 in coming weeks. Actually i wanted to buy new mobile, and dont know if i should w8 or buy some other phone, because i cant spend 50k on mobile.
S10 price is already slashed. I do not think there will be more price cut soon.
However you can look for one plus 7t in Amazon. Or wait till launch of Nord.

Amazon has a sliding card for S10+ today.

9g91Rr7.png

But then you have asked for S10 which i have no clue.

Usually, prices are slashed during the pre-Diwali season.. but this year going to be unpredictable, as the mobile market not doing well due to GST hike, china conflict & corona things.. if you can wait till that time, maybe you can get it with good discount+bank offers.. if your requirement immediate, then look for other options.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock