• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

Discussion When can we expect price drop of samsung galaxy s10

amansingh

Reaction score
Guys as i have seen with samsung s7 and s9 that after almost aftet 1.5 year of their launches, the price suddenly dropped from 45-50k to 30k on flipkart sale. Can we expect the similar price drop of S10 in coming weeks. Actually i wanted to buy new mobile, and dont know if i should w8 or buy some other phone, because i cant spend 50k on mobile.

iDJ

Elite
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks to GST hike. Not any time soon.

piinku1

Contributor
Reaction score
Guys as i have seen with samsung s7 and s9 that after almost aftet 1.5 year of their launches, the price suddenly dropped from 45-50k to 30k on flipkart sale. Can we expect the similar price drop of S10 in coming weeks. Actually i wanted to buy new mobile, and dont know if i should w8 or buy some other phone, because i cant spend 50k on mobile.
S10 price is already slashed. I do not think there will be more price cut soon.
However you can look for one plus 7t in Amazon. Or wait till launch of Nord.

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Solutions
Reaction score
Amazon has a sliding card for S10+ today.

9g91Rr7.png

But then you have asked for S10 which i have no clue.

San_jay

Reaction score
Usually, prices are slashed during the pre-Diwali season.. but this year going to be unpredictable, as the mobile market not doing well due to GST hike, china conflict & corona things.. if you can wait till that time, maybe you can get it with good discount+bank offers.. if your requirement immediate, then look for other options.

Top Bottom