WhatsApp News and Updates

Guys, mention your phone model and Android version with this problem, as of now I know that people using Redmi Note 4 on Android Nougat (MIUI9) are facing this problem. Anyone else having same problem?

Guys, mention your phone model and Android version with this problem, as of now I know that people using Redmi Note 4 on Android Nougat (MIUI9) are facing this problem. Anyone else having same problem?

Redmi 5A running on MIUI 9 on Android 7.1.2 Whatsapp refused to open and show that update screen, Reinstall seems to hav fix it

Last edited:
This problem is being faced by users who have got upgraded to version 2.17.428, although latest stable version in Play Store is 2.17.427. Many are unaware how they got upgraded to 428, maybe a glitch or something as 428 seems to be beta and not stable.

This problem is being faced by people on MIUI8 too. Havent seen anyone using another brand (other than Mi) reporting this problem yet.

Immediate solution is to uninstall and reinstall. The reinstall will be version 2.17.427.

Last edited:
2.17.427 users are not facing this problem.
The surprising part is, those who got updated to 2.17.428 dont know when they got enrolled for Testing Program. When they click on Leave Testing Program, it redirects to a blank page in Play Store. Anyone knows how to Leave Testing Program for WhatsApp?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock