OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

When your family clicks Mirzapur on your living room TV seeing Pankaj Tripathi's poster.
z5uph5g.gif

Jokes aside! Proper regulations is needed where non PG shows shouldn't be allowed to show up on the homepage of Patchwall, Fire OS etc.

Proper regulations is needed where non PG shows shouldn't be allowed to show up on the homepage of Patchwall, Fire OS etc.
Much needed this. Especially someone like zee5 (whose audio starts in background) should be fined heavily.

Eg. They had their show pitchers season2 promo on the front page. My family watches shows on zee5 app and this promo with abuses played upfront even before my mom could change to something different. (Happened more than 2-3 times in a day) :wall:

Recently watched
Some bengali series review
Bhoy ( platform zee5 ) ratings 0.5 no story 0 acting by ankush hazra dtory not going anywhere giving 0.5 just because child actor done justice to his role

Shwetkali ratings 1
Platform zee 5
This web should rate as an adult web series everyone acted same no extraordinary only last episode is good

Indubala bharer hotel platform hoichoi
Still they only realised 4 episode fanily movie oriple can feel touched to this movie specially bangladeshi migrant people ratings 4.5/5 half point cut part 3 bit slow

Rana Naidu is pathetic. I thought I would watch with my uncles. Because they are the ones who love southern stars and paid for Netflix. Good god it is a pathetic vulgar series. I don't get how can someone so popular and big fan following can agree to such shows. Best part of Southern content. It's inclusive and can be enjoyed with family. This is bad. 😠👎
I am watching the series alone and fully enjoying it :)
On a side note watching Venkatesh speaking such sleazy dialogues gives a strange feeling.It was similar to an extent when Amitabh Bachchan turned adventurous in Aks.

I am watching the series alone and fully enjoying it :)
On a side note watching Venkatesh speaking such sleazy dialogues gives a strange feeling.It was similar to an extent when Amitabh Bachchan turned adventurous in Aks.
Finished Rana Naidu.Enjoyed it thoroughly even though the use of s#x and profanity is overwhelming in the series.Everyone has acted brilliantly.Rana Daggubatti is menacing and looks made for this role.I feel this series is better than the original Ray Donovan on which it is based.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock