OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watching Ted Lasso.I do not know why this series is so ridiculed.It's genuine light hearted comedy series.It is not a good mood lightening watch.

Caught Out was another good Netflix documentary. It felt like a fitting tribute to legacy to every "crybabies" that got acquited by the end. 😉

Than I watched another much talked about Netflix documentary recently that shall not be named here but I sm gonna share my opinions about it. It had nothing new for someone who followed the whole thing. It did horrible work by demonising concerning organizations as evangelical christains. Dude you are generalising terrible things in the name of being poor. I literally felt like throwing up by the end.

Raavan
Hotstar
The last released movie by Jit in Bengali, I dont know from which south movie they copied the film but I must say this type of movie is just for entertain purpose, nothing to remember, nothing to praise. Just one time watch and forget this sh#t.

Raavan
Hotstar
The last released movie by Jit in Bengali, I dont know from which south movie they copied the film but I must say this type of movie is just for entertain purpose, nothing to remember, nothing to praise. Just one time watch and forget this sh#t.
It was so bad. Not even worth one time watch. 🤒

They are releasing his next film Chengiz in Hindi and marketing it as the first Bengali movie to release in Hindi . Didn't Gumnaami release simultaneously in Hindi as well? 🤔

What happened to season 2 of Asur? Season 1 came out in 2020. It's 2023. Are they making some Avatar: The Way of Water level sequel? Hopefully, they are waiting for some cutting edge technology to make the sequel .

Last edited:
What happened to season 2 of Asur? Season 1 came out in 2020. It's 2023. Are they making some Avatar: The Way of Water level sequel? Hopefully, they are waiting for some cutting edge technolog to make the sequel .
I read that the trailer for Asur 2 was planned for April with the series releasing in May.However,considering that there is nothing else on Voot they might wait a little longer.

Indubala Bhater Hotel( Rice hotel own by Indubala)
Hoichoi
a truly master class, story writing, screenplay, editing, direction, music, BGM was at different level.
one of the best bengali series made ever. left me in tears completely.
the way they picturized from 1955 to 2023 , wow. just wow.
A woman's emotional journey in the backdrop of Bengali Partition in the early '70s, blended with Bengali's culinary supremacy. Based on Kallol Lahiri's phenomenally hit novella in Bengali literature in recent times. The stories and sentiments surrounding epar Bangla or what is now Bangladesh, and opar Bangla or today's West Bengal, play a pivotal role here.

This web series is not about a Hotel or Food. This is a story of a woman, and how she takes her life throughout

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock