OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Ravi Kishan is as usual top class.I wish he hadn't spent his prime years doing sleazy Bhojpuri movies. He has a presence irrespective of the role he plays.
I know right? I had the same thought.
Same goes for Aditya Srivastava as well.

Finished watching Bro Daddy. It's a time pass family comedy. I've enjoyed watching the film. But it's not a great film in any measure. Mohan Lal was the highlight of the movie. Anyone who wants to enjoy and have a good time watching some comedy, it's a good selection. Overall: 3/5.

I have forgotten all the Ice Age movies. Can I watch the new movie without watching the previous movies?

Kapil Sharma: I'm Not Done Yet

Not much of a comedy special. Infact, most of the jokes are cringe. It's more like "Story-time with Kapil Sharma". Still it was entertaining, as we know Kapil is very good at holding the audiences' attention. Anyways, I was expecting some "good" comedy, which was missing from this special.

Overall, a 7/10.

Not much of a comedy special. Infact, most of the jokes are cringe. It's more like "Story-time with Kapil Sharma". Still it was entertaining, as we know Kapil is very good at holding the audiences' attention. Anyways, I was expecting some "good" comedy, which was missing from this special.

Overall, a 7/10.
Blame Cancel Culture. Any overexposed joke will be end of his career.

Jhimma ( Marathi )

A Beautiful story of 7 Women and their journey ahead when they all meet for a tour in England . The Songs , Locations and most importantly Acting is top level . Credit goes to the director for creating such a nice concept with eye soothing performances .

10/10 👍🏻

Overall, a 7/10.
Finished it. It felt like a Ted Talk.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock