OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Thanks. It makes no sense that Episode I came out in 1999. Episode IV released way back in 1977. 😂
Release order is the best way to watch them. But that is confined to the trilogies only. Not to the standalone movies.

I can suggest you to skip Solo: A Star Wars story till the end. And you can watch Rouge One after episode 3. Even though, it has nothing to do with Skywalker Saga itself, it fill the gaps between Episode 3 & 4. Also, you can watch some episodes of Clone Wars series in between Episodes 2 & 3 if you prefer some background to what will happen in episode 3.

Ps. Some of the Clone wars episodes are truly remarkable. You can search for the list of episodes to watch for after completing the series if you are interested in. Personally, Imo Rebels is a much better series, you can watch that entire show as well for clear understanding or introduction to many characters that will be explored on multiple Disney+ live action shows as well.

Akhanda:
Pure masala movie, from beginning to end. Great for a relaxed weekend watch with your family. Boyapati Srinu is definitely of the best when it comes to masala movies. I liked his movie Vinaya Vidheya Rama as well, even though it didn't perform that well.
When it released in Hindi version ?

Yeh Kaali Kaali Ankhein:

Finally got time to watch it.
Watched it in one go. Highly binge-able. There are only 8 episodes, with an average runtime of around 35-40 minutes each. And you will be hooked from start to end.
It is not a horror show, but it was scarier than one. I couldn't help but imagine myself stuck in the same situation. 😅
The OST was really good, the comedy was on point. With a few emotional scenes which were also handled well.
The cast was amazing. Many of them were from the director's previous works like Apharan & Undekhi. Arunoday Singh was there only for the last 2 Episodes. He will be playing a big role on the next season. Hope Netflix doesn't stall this one like its other Indian shows. 😑

Overall a 8/10 from me.
Still don't know why the show is named "Yeh Kaali Kaali Ankhein" though. 😂

Finished Becoming Cousteau. Amazing documentary. I didn't knew anything about Jacques Cousteau. Learned a lot about this amazing conservationist. He was way ahead of his time. If I write anything else. It will spoil the documentary. I highly recommend to watch this.

Finished Chandigarh Kare Aashiqui. Vani Kapoor nailed the role of a trans girl. But I have mixed feeling about the overall movie. It will be wrong to criticize movies that are progressive in good direction. They have touched a subject which nobody would. First half of the work was work of perfection. It lasted until the climax being rushed. Also drop the songs from the end of movie. It ruins it.

Finally managed to finish Whistle Blower .It's okish,starts well but loses steam after just 2-3 episodes.Most of the actors have done well in their roles.Ravi Kishan is as usual top class.I wish he hadn't spent his prime years doing sleazy Bhojpuri movies.He has a presence irrespective of the role he plays.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock