OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Yep, Season 6 part 1 is a bit boring but when GOD enters in Part 2 then it gets interesting.
What about the other seasons?
I am hesitant to start because it's too long. A Total of 83 Episodes. I don't know if it's worth it if it only gets better after like 6 seasons.

What about the other seasons?
I am hesitant to start because it's too long. A Total of 83 Episodes. I don't know if it's worth it if it only gets better after like 6 seasons.
I watched just 3 episodes of 1st ssn. and scenes are so lengthy and just too many dialogues for Lucifer it seemed at time that i am hearing a monologue

Watch Broadchurch on Netflix, kinda similar to MOE.
Yes, Shetland also had the same vibes. I Love Broadchurch the most and I didn't like MOE. Of course I liked the performance, cinematography or location but the story was below par to me.

I haven't seen anyone talk about Black Sails here on our forum. It's one of the best fantasy /pirates series. It serves as a prequel to Treasure Island. If you have LionsgatePlay subscription give it a try.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock