OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished watching Jagame Thandhiram...
Good movie but not great...
OK that we can watch ...

Don't bother watching Jagame Thandhiram. Very dumb and silly movie. Same old generic story of a hero who really messes things up and later feels sorry and tries very hard to fix it. Nothing engaging about this movie. The first part is still somewhat watchable, but the 2nd part is unbearable. And the last 30 mins are truly disastrous. Usually if the story is not good, then atleast in South Indian movies, the action is great. But here even that is not there. The only thing good about this is the dubbing. At some parts of the movie where the story was difficult to follow, I switched to Hindi. And the dubbing was on point. Perfect match of voice actors and great performance by them. Not gonna lie, I was really looking forward to this movie. 🙁

If you are planning to watch something this weekend, then watch Sherni. Great movie. 👌🏻
Or just watch Asuran and Karnan again. 😁💙👍🏻

Can't agree more 💯

68fty2h.jpg

Don't bother watching Jagame Thandhiram. Very dumb and silly movie. Same old generic story of a hero who really messes things up and later feels sorry and tries very hard to fix it. Nothing engaging about this movie. The first part is still somewhat watchable, but the 2nd part is unbearable. And the last 30 mins are truly disastrous. Usually if the story is not good, then atleast in South Indian movies, the action is great. But here even that is not there. The only thing good about this is the dubbing. At some parts of the movie where the story was difficult to follow, I switched to Hindi. And the dubbing was on point. Perfect match of voice actors and great performance by them. Not gonna lie, I was really looking forward to this movie. 🙁

If you are planning to watch something this weekend, then watch Sherni. Great movie. 👌🏻
Or just watch Asuran and Karnan again. 😁💙👍🏻
If you liked Sherni then check out a Marathi film called Ajoba starring Urmila Matondkar even this is based on the true events like Sherni.

This is about a farmland leopard (Ajoba,) who is the subject of a research project ventures out in the wild, successfully completing a journey of around one hundred and twenty kilometers from Malshej Ghat to Mumbai.

Last edited:
I finished Netflix documentary called Breaking Boundaries. It's one of the saddest thing I've ever watched in my life. You know things are bad when scientists are literally crying. Don't just watch it for that. It's an amazing documentary like the name suggests Breaking Boundaries. It breaks down every single factor which consists of 9 topics affecting well being of our planet. It's perfect and moving. It's a must watch. You guys should check it out.

Here are some movies/shows that i watched recently and I liked/loved. Enjoy!
V1F4mo4.png

Try watch Invincible. Its based on comics but its so good I just completed it in a single day. Wont regret it in my opinion.
EeMgPLL.png

Also this russian series called TO THE LAKE. Found it randomly but its a a great watch.
HQNUHOy.png

And this is one of the best show/movie based on world wars. Highly, highly recommended . 1EP is bit boring but its a ride after that.
wvMXkjR.png

This is another one of those unique shows but its actually really great. Must watch for any sci-fi, drama and western lovers.
7Uoys0O.png

You will love this great movie based on friendship. And the acting of Rajesh Khanna is so good. Either you will love his character or wont but its a great watch.
Nm3KuzI.png

One of my favourite classics, The Guide. A very interesting movie based on a guide's life as he hope to make a connection to a married woman and the aftermath. Plot may sound cheesy but its a great watch. If you are into classics you will love it.
QpfeaYy.png

Watched this gem of a film recently. Directed by Satyajit Ray, one f the best directors, this movie is based on a kings obsession with chess with his life and this game running parallel to show case a really beautiful story of obsession with chess.
1b09y36.png

This new Netflix series based on short stories by Satyajit Ray is really great. Ive only one episode("Bahrupiya") though it was great. Must watch.
I'm gonna stop now its already long.

Here are some movies/shows that i watched recently and I liked/loved. Enjoy!
V1F4mo4.png

Try watch Invincible. Its based on comics but its so good I just completed it in a single day. Wont regret it in my opinion.
EeMgPLL.png

Also this russian series called TO THE LAKE. Found it randomly but its a a great watch.
HQNUHOy.png

And this is one of the best show/movie based on world wars. Highly, highly recommended . 1EP is bit boring but its a ride after that.
wvMXkjR.png

This is another one of those unique shows but its actually really great. Must watch for any sci-fi, drama and western lovers.
7Uoys0O.png

You will love this great movie based on friendship. And the acting of Rajesh Khanna is so good. Either you will love his character or wont but its a great watch.
Nm3KuzI.png

One of my favourite classics, The Guide. A very interesting movie based on a guide's life as he hope to make a connection to a married woman and the aftermath. Plot may sound cheesy but its a great watch. If you are into classics you will love it.
QpfeaYy.png

Watched this gem of a film recently. Directed by Satyajit Ray, one f the best directors, this movie is based on a kings obsession with chess with his life and this game running parallel to show case a really beautiful story of obsession with chess.
1b09y36.png

This new Netflix series based on short stories by Satyajit Ray is really great. Ive only one episode("Bahrupiya") though it was great. Must watch.
I'm gonna stop now its already long.
The person on right in the last pic looks like Rahul Tewatiya lol

It's actually Based on Novel "The Guide" written by Sir R.K. Narayan & this is the main reason why this film is a must watch.
This Novel is also in English Literature Syllabus of BA/MA.

I am watching this Netflix series which I won't be able to name here. It's about a Japanese director about whom this series is about. Couple of days back Season 2 came back. It's one of the most funniest and wackiest things I have ever watched. Best part is watching a beautiful 1980s Japan.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock