OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Watched Haseen Dillruba movie...
Good time passing movie...Although we can guess once the 3rd character come into the scene... Overall not bad and can watch....

Any one watched Ray? I just watched few minutes and got boring as look like same story of other titles with little change...

Any one watched Ray? I just watched few minutes and got boring as look like same story of other titles with little change...
Cuss and vulgar words and some s#x scenes. Some episodes are not watchable with family. Satyajit Ray is now a past and his works deserve a classic status. See how these people spoiled them. Had Mr. Ray been alive today he would have committed suicide after watching these episodes.

Watched Haseen Dillruba movie...
Good time passing movie...Although we can guess once the 3rd character come into the scene... Overall not bad and can watch....
To me, Haseen Dillruba was a mess. I didn't understand what were the maker's trying to convey to the audience with the domestic violence, adultery, love triangle etc. They weaved the story so poorly, Kanika Dhillon's Judgementall Hai Kya style continues here too.

I loved the Srijit Mukherji's Forget me not segment a lot. Spotlight by Vasan Bala was the weekest of all, the classic Ray's storytelling was lost in this modernized dumb version. Especially coming from the director whose previous work (Mard Ko Dard Nahi Hota) was amazing.

To me, Haseen Dillruba was a mess. I didn't understand what were the maker's trying to convey to the audience with the domestic violence, adultery, love triangle etc. They weaved the story so poorly, Kanika Dhillon's Judgementall Hai Kya style continues here too.
It was decent watch but the plot was so obvious

Watched The Tomorrow War on Prime ,run of the mill movie nothing extraordinary.

Source

Nice documentary. History uploaded in full length because of 4th of July. 🇺🇸🎆

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock