OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

There is this youtube channel called Soch by Mohak Mangal. They have amazing videos explaining facts and civic issues about our country. I was watching the Nagaland's Insurgency video last weekend. I ended up binging all the videos.
Source

Anyone else think web series are overdoing the LGBTQ nowadays? I don't have any reservations against the community but it's little disturbing to have such angles more or less in every web series.
Earlier years, every Karan Johar movies having this but more in a comedic (fake) sense (starting from Kal Ho Na Ho).

Any one watched Expanse? I watched s 1 and 2. It is boring. The plot improves with next seasons?

Anyone else think web series are overdoing the LGBTQ nowadays?
It's fine as long as it feels natural and contributes to the overall story, like Made in Heaven for example. But in many of the shows nowadays (especially Netflix shows) it feels really forced and just there for the sake of it. Overdoing it, as you said.

Earlier years, every Karan Johar movies having this but more in a comedic (fake) sense (starting from Kal Ho Na Ho).
Maybe those were considered comedy at the time. But now when you watch it, it just feels cringy and really disrespectful to the community.

Hearing lots of praises about the new series The Titans That Built America . This will soon air on History Channel with ridiculous airtime and no proper promotion. Hopefully, Discovery Plus in India bags it along with other A&E originals like A&E WWE Biography and WWE's Most Wanted Treasures. The Food That Built America also deserves an OTT release.

Last edited:
Finished watching Mare of Easttown on Hotstar today.One of the best series i have watched in recent times if you can appreciate slow burner,suspense drama.100% recommended from my side :)

Finished watching Mare of Easttown on Hotstar today.One of the best series i have watched in recent times if you can appreciate slow burner,suspense drama.100% recommended from my side :)
Watch Broadchurch on Netflix, kinda similar to MOE.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock