OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished watching November Story on Hotstar.Its ok if you can tolerate poor dubbing and the mystery getting revealed in 3-4th episode. I watched in Hindi but can someone who watched the series in Tamil confirm if the characters are similarly goofy in original language too?
Is it watchable with family?

Finished watching November Story on Hotstar.Its ok if you can tolerate poor dubbing and the mystery getting revealed in 3-4th episode. I watched in Hindi but can someone who watched the series in Tamil confirm if the characters are similarly goofy in original language too?
I watched few mins of 1st episode in Hindi (by default) It was irritating, then switched it to Tamil and that was totally fine. It's an okayish series but, if anyone is planning to watch I suggest them to watch it in Tamil.

Watched 'A discovery of witches' on Sony Liv, it's a well made show, good script, good execution, cinematography, special effects.

Watched Operation JAVA a Malayalam movie in zee5... Good movie..A story of 2 unemployed 2 tech guys...
The Great Indian Kitchen, Nayattu & Operation Java are the best Malayalam movies of 2021 so far. The episodical take on the Cyber-Crimes in the movie "Operation Java" is so grounded, depicts the reality by relying on the smart work from a team instead of relying on the fancy office space or gadgets with full VFX stuffs running all over the screen, which of course doesn't make any sense on what's happening other than eye-pleasing.

The Great Indian Kitchen, Nayattu & Operation Java are the best Malayalam movies of 2021 so far. The episodical take on the Cyber-Crimes in the movie "Operation Java" is so grounded, depicts the reality by relying on the smart work from a team instead of relying on the fancy office space or gadgets with full VFX stuffs running all over the screen, which of course doesn't make any sense on what's happening other than eye-pleasing.
If Still didn't watched Nizal -malayalam, vijay sethupati (Telugu) then u should watch ...

Last edited:
If Still didn't watched Nizal -malayalam, vijay sethupati (Telugu) then u should watch ...
Watched Nizhal, didn't like it. They give too much of importance for the PTSD at the beginning but, soon ignored. Felt is was a gimmick rather than an honest effort on a psychological thriller. IMHO Technical aspects was the only good thing.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock