OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished watching Maharani in Sonyliv...
Full family watchable content...All characters r getting up to their mark...
For me it's Worthy watching..
Reviews are bad. Did you felt the plot was being unnecessarily stretched?

Reviews maybe bad as no s#x scenes not much dishum firing gun fight.

Reviews are bad. Did you felt the plot was being unnecessarily stretched?
Watched 3 episodes of Maharani.It is loosely based on life of Lau Yadav and his wife Rabri.There are parallels to the conflict between Ranveer Sena and Maoists.I felt the series is OK,though once again desperate attempts have been made by some characters to sound like a Bihari.What i don't like is an attempt to make every upper caste character in the series look bad whether it is Politicians or Policeman.But i guess it is the order of the day.

If you have WWE Network subscription. Go watch the No Way Out 2001 pay per view. I randomly chose to watch that pay per view today. I can say it is one of the best WWE ever produced. Just go and watch it. Don't Google about it. It will give away the outcomes of the matches.

Anukani Athidhi -Telugu - aha-

Great movie..Worthy watching..
Yes, I too watched it. Thrilling story. Good screenplay and excellent camera work. It is a dubbed Malayalam movie. The dubbing is so good that one wont feel it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock