OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

NvFe7TF.jpg
Another extremely disappointing series from Amazon.It seems that the makers were more focused on exotic locations than the story

Don't know that but i found the series to be very underwhelming.And TBH there is nothing in the story and despite that the makers left an open ending.
And i was coming off from watching 13Mussorie on Voot which was even worse.

Watch the original Wonder Woman and have fun. It's sequel is forgetful.

Alma matter:Inside the IIT dream on Netflix is really good and an eye opener of sorts for people who are not aware of the IIT life

Finished watching November Story on Hotstar.Its ok if you can tolerate poor dubbing and the mystery getting revealed in 3-4th episode. I watched in Hindi but can someone who watched the series in Tamil confirm if the characters are similarly goofy in original language too?

Finished watching November Story on Hotstar.Its ok if you can tolerate poor dubbing and the mystery getting revealed in 3-4th episode. I watched in Hindi but can someone who watched the series in Tamil confirm if the characters are similarly goofy in original language too?
Well yesterday finally finished watching in Hindi...Ordinary stretched story...Ordinary acting...Nothing special to write...
Disney+hotstar (maybe in Hotstar) there is an issue in 4K UHD HDR contents as I seen in few titles...Very low light brightness in the contents... Huge difference between Netflix...It's fine in VIP...

Well yesterday finally finished watching in Hindi...Ordinary stretched story...Ordinary acting...Nothing special to write...
Disney+hotstar (maybe in Hotstar) there is an issue in 4K UHD HDR contents as I seen in few titles...Very low light brightness in the contents... Huge difference between Netflix...It's fine in VIP...
Given any app on mobile HDR content will always be played at low brightness due to limited pixels.

So, you must always watch HDR contents only on SmartTV to get full experience

I think Hotstar has been very lazy with its original content atleast in Hindi.It has too much belief in customers subscribing due to its coverage of IPL.There is hardly anything noteworthy coming or has come on Hotstar in Hindi.They just rely on Cricket and now a days signing a slew of marquee movies in absence of theatrical release.They will suffer eventually if they continue like this.

Given any app on mobile HDR content will always be played at low brightness due to limited pixels.

So, you must always watch HDR contents only on SmartTV to get full experience
I watch only in TV...I have 4K UHD HDR TV and another HDR supported FHD TV...
Never watched any contents in Mobile...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock