OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished Atrangi Re. Nice musical. I don't like musicals. But it was something different. Love how the situal was dealt properly. Instead of sending shockwaves to the characters for the sake of entertainment. They decided to keep it realistic. Dhanush, Sara and Akshay nailed their roles perfectly.

After watching bits of Satyameva Jayate. I can say Milind Zaveri needs to stick to his jewellery business.

Only good thing about this movie is Nora Fatehi. One of the very rare movie or series I am totally skipping. I have a thing where I gotta finish the content no matter how terrible it is.

I recommend this amazing BBC documentary to all football fans. It's the story of the Premier League.
tbU20On.jpg

Started lock and key second season Watched 7 episodes in one go. Its exciting but feels a bit stretched sometimes. Got for 1.25x whenever needed

Pushpa:

Wow! What a film. 😍
Watched it in Telugu. Wanted to post a review immediately after watching, but it was 2AM and I was feeling really sleepy. This one reached very close to KGF Chapter 1 for me (couldn't beat it though). The first half went like a breeze. Really entertaining. The starting of the second half was good, but at the later parts it lost me. In my opinion, they should've ended this part with the introduction of Shekhawat. Because after his introduction, the remaining felt very rushed.

I am in love with the song "Srivalli". Such a beautiful song. 😍 I really wish Sid Sriram would've sang the Hindi version of the song as well. Or atleast they should've selected a similar voice, like Ash King, Yaseer Dessai, Nikhil Paul George or Arijit Singh for the Hindi version. The Hindi version is good, but Javed Ali's voice is not a good match for this song.

Anyways, it's a good watch. I know they are going to make us wait very long for the next part.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock