OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Hoping for more TVF content. It's really uplifting to watch their shows. Been waiting forever for Season 2 of Yeh Meri Family which I don't think will happen. But can atleast hope for more Gullak and Panchayat. I am dying to watch Panchayat.

So Rohit makes out with his boyfriend. Conservative Indian crowd who were booing Vayu because of who his dad was. Was cheering on a gay couple making out. Bhaisahab the most notorious and powerful man in Indian cricket lost it all and was killed off without gaining a little bit of ground. Stupidest of all was Devendar getting motivated to kill a person to save Indian cricket by a match fixer. Let's not forget that half the PPL players along with India's former captain were missing from one of the most important series in Indian cricket history. Hacker it only takes one hacker to impeach a South African President.
Stupid logic less season. Ruined a good show. No wonder it was sent back.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock