OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Just finished binge watching cobra kai . One of the best series in recent years that i have seen

This light hearted romcom "the perfect date" is also pretty amazing

So, I have just finished watching Eternals on Hotstar. It is a good little movie with some big issues. Especially, Gemma Chan imo isn't convincing enough in the lead role. It dealt with many darker themes, people might not get hooked onto those per say. The major question it asked was is Humanity worth saving with deep darker themes which I enjoyed a lot. Pacing of the movie was another issue, this movie is may be 20 minutes too long for many viewers . The biggest asset of the movie is the cinematography, its truly marvellous when scenes aren't VFX heavy. That being said, I enjoyed this movie more than nonsense of a movie called Black Widow but hasn't topped many of the awesome shows like Loki, Hawkeye and WandaVision and movies No Way Home and Shang-Chi.

Don't miss out on the post credit scenes. Harry Styles and Patton Oswalt as Star Fox and Pip the Troll is a cool addition. Also, finally after three years of initial announcement , we have got something to do with BLADE, go check it out.

Ps. Huge shout out to Harish Patel, the MVP of the movie. Hope he comes back in the sequel as well.

So, I have just finished watching Eternals on Hotstar. It is a good little movie with some big issues. Especially, Gemma Chan imo isn't convincing enough in the lead role. It dealt with many darker themes, people might not get hooked onto those per say. The major question it asked was is Humanity worth saving with deep darker themes which I enjoyed a lot. Pacing of the movie was another issue, this movie is may be 20 minutes too long for many viewers . The biggest asset of the movie is the cinematography, its truly marvellous when scenes aren't VFX heavy. That being said, I enjoyed this movie more than nonsense of a movie called Black Widow but hasn't topped many of the awesome shows like Loki, Hawkeye and WandaVision and movies No Way Home and Shang-Chi.

Don't miss out on the post credit scenes. Harry Styles and Patton Oswalt as Star Fox and Pip the Troll is a cool addition. Also, finally after three years of initial announcement , we have got something to do with BLADE, go check it out.

Ps. Huge shout out to Harish Patel, the MVP of the movie. Hope he comes back in the sequel as well.
The other major problem is with the concept of superheroes saving Earth either from being extinct or some enemies coming to wipe out humanity . I think Marvel and even DC should definitely look forward to explore more universe just like they tried to did in Guardians of the Galaxy. I mean a concept where some other creatures come to Earth after knowing that they ( Superheroes) saved Earth and now they want them to save their planet . We need new story . We as a Comic Fan are really bored to see the same story again and again repetitively in different manner . 😒😮‍💨

The other major problem is with the concept of superheroes saving Earth either from being extinct or some enemies coming to wipe out humanity . I think Marvel and even DC should definitely look forward to explore more universe just like they tried to did in Guardians of the Galaxy. I mean a concept where some other creatures come to Earth after knowing that they ( Superheroes) saved Earth and now they want them to save their planet . We need new story . We as a Comic Fan are really bored to see the same story again and again repetitively in different manner . 😒😮‍💨
I respect your opinions. But I have to disagree with you in regards to this movie. It is so much more than a comicbook movie. It deals with inner struggles, loyalty and many deeper themes than that.. Also, they aren't just a super hero group who are supposed to save earth, they just made a choice to save humanity thats it. Almost, all of the characters are derived from the various mythologies of Earth. It makes sense to be frank. Also, they aren't the only group of Eternals that exist, even Thanos is an eternal in current MCU continuity, he chose to wipe out half of the universe. His brother, Star Fox is also going to come to the next movie which may deal with entirely differently in the space like you wanted.

Ps Eternals are also humans from earth who are expiremented by celestials in the comics, but they chose to differentiate them from X-Men and most importantly Inhumans who were also experimented by Skrulls

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock