OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Are you supposed to cry at the end of a sitcom? Done with "The Middle"
I was about to create a thread seeking recommendation for stress reliving shows on DDF. Than decided to just leave it. The Middle was such a stress relief in last few months. Gave me About a Boy vibes which ending also made me cry.

@rohitvatsa bro. With things being how it is now. Do you think there is a potential for a spin-off with Saul and Dar now?
Source

Thoroughly enjoyed Hotstar's original film Vacation Friends... It's hilarious.. Although, I doubted John Cena abilities to do comedy or good acting for that matter after seeing him in the suicide squad, he suprised me alot in this film... Other leads done a very good job as well... You won't be disappointed..

Rabindranath ekhane kokhono khete ase ni..
Hoichoi
And I must say One of the finest show...and can proudly say what bengali creator can make Bollywood can't even think of It.

Saw iCarly 2021 season 1. Very nostalgic for iCarly fans. Fun to watch. Can't wait for season 2.

US VPN and Paramount+ should do the trick

Just finished watching The Empire. It was good, as I expected. The episode are of perfect runtime (No 1 hour lengthy episode). The story is strong (especially the 2nd half I enjoyed a lot), but maybe the execution could've been a bit better. If they wanted, they could've stretched it to 2 Seasons (as it goes through 2 story arcs), but I am glad they didn't. Instead, they ended it at a perfect point, which makes the viewers look forward to the second season. There are some pacing issues which they could have worked on. Also, the CGI could've been better as well.

Overall, it a good watch. Definitely worth a try.

And after watching, you guys can go through the IMDb reviews and enjoy. 😂

Just finished watching The Empire. It was good, as I expected. The episode are of perfect runtime (No 1 hour lengthy episode). The story is strong (especially the 2nd half I enjoyed a lot), but maybe the execution could've been a bit better. If they wanted, they could've stretched it to 2 Seasons (as it goes through 2 story arcs), but I am glad they didn't. Instead, they ended it at a perfect point, which makes the viewers look forward to the second season. There are some pacing issues which they could have worked on. Also, the CGI could've been better as well.

Overall, it a good watch. Definitely worth a try.

And after watching, you guys can go through the IMDb reviews and enjoy. 😂
Those IMDb ratings looks fake and tweaked ones....I never looked at ratings before watching....I didn't watched few full movie which have good ratings...Left them half way...

Those IMDb ratings looks fake and tweaked ones....I never looked at ratings before watching....I didn't watched few full movie which have good ratings...Left them half way...
Definitely fake. Infact, many of them claim that they have watched the whole show, but when you read their reviews, it feels like they are talking about a totally different show.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock