OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

This might be one of the best new TV comedies/sitcoms they had made in the last 2-3 years if not the best. I have binged the whole season just now.... Wow just great.. Sad that Disney haven't acquired this show wholly otherwise we could seen a next day streaming here as well.. Anyway now its now on Lionsgate Play.. Hope you like it as much as I did...

Just started watching, Katla on Netflix, done with 1episode and seems interesting, anyone give it a try.

Tried watching Toofan but gave up after an hr.Farhan Akhtar has worked extremely hard for the role but he is probably 15-20 year too old to play the character.Moreover,if not for his own production house i don't think an actor with his voice and acting skills would have got the role.Anyway the movie is a typical bollywood masala movie.The plot is too predictable and there is nothing in movie that excited me.In short avoidable.

Any OnlyTech member who watched Space Jam 2? How would you review the movie? Man, the reviews across sites are contradictig each other.

Kudi Yedamithe, a time loop thriller from Aha Video is really good. It's from the director of Lucia and U Turn. Just like them, this show had a gripping narrative barring some of the repetitive scenes to remind you that the show is in a time loop. You can give it a watch definitely won't be disappointed..

Never Have I Ever - Season 2: Even better than the first season. The time just flew by, without getting bored even for a second. And I could totally get on the 30 min per episode idea. The pacing was just perfect. The show ended at a point where another season wouldn't be absolutely necessary, but it won't be bad either. Maybe a bit repetitive (?). I could totally see Netflix cancelling this show now, or just go ahead and announce another season. The chances are 50-50.
Anyways, it was a great watch. Definitely recommend watching it. Next season when?
Ben being upset about Devi making out with Paxton. I think there will be a Season 3.

Watched Discovery Channel's documentary Tears of the Dragon. It's one of the most biased documentary I have ever watched and it's shocking that it was produced by Discovery itself. It has given platform to individuals to praise China and it's greatest. It demonizes pro democracy protestors. It maligns younger population over the older generation. It doesn't get much into controversial Hong Kong's National Security Law. Let's not even start about all the praises of Mandarin over Cantonese. The only good thing it does was it get into Hong Kong's old culture and everyday life of Hong Kongers.

PS, I wasn't looking for something with China bashing. But I wasn't look for endless praises about China and it's greatest either.

Very much disappointed with Behind the Attraction, the narration did not leave its mark. I was expecting this to be in the quality of The Imagineering Story, and Angela Basset (Black Panther) did a solid job narrating and flow of the episode itself is brezy. Here the director wasn't utilizing the pattern which was successful for Disney Imagineering but had different way about going on it. It's not wrong but the final output isn't great..

That's my opinion.. May be u will like it. I had watched 1st episode regd Jungle Cruise and thought it will be better in subsequent episodes, the Haunted Mansion wasn't good at all..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock