OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

• Thread starter Thread starter shreyaskini
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 2,210
  • Views Views: Views 243,367
Just Watched Barzakh And it's really an amazing show ever it shows that dark sides of each character highly recommend giving 10/10

After watching Bhaiyaji on Zee5. It made me google steps on how to permanently uninstall Zee5 from JioFiber box. Pathetic story, bad acting (yes, Manoj Bajpai sucked too), cringe dialogues. I want my two hours back.

After watching Bhaiyaji on Zee5. It made me google steps on how to permanently uninstall Zee5 from JioFiber box. Pathetic story, bad acting (yes, Manoj Bajpai sucked too), cringe dialogues. I want my two hours back.
I am surprised you keep giving chance to Zee5 even after back to back disappointments. 😭

I am surprised you keep giving chance to Zee5 even after back to back disappointments. 😭
It's not their original. I thought Manoj Bajpai would be good in this type of desi action movies. Man, I was wrong. This would be my last watch. I don't get where they get the confidence to sell seperate 4K plans.

It's not their original. I thought Manoj Bajpai would be good in this type of desi action movies. Man, I was wrong. This would be my last watch. I don't get where they get the confidence to sell seperate 4K plans.
Movie is ridiculously bad.It is a cheap imitation of non sense South Indian action movies where the heroes are shown as larger than life.However,Manoj Bajpayee an actor known for sensible movies was ill suited to this role.It is not hard to see that action sequences have cut scenes to hide his ability to do any physically challenging scene.I can't think of anything good about the movie and feel pity for the people who watched this in multiplexes.

Watched Tribhuvan Mishra :CA Topper on Netflix.It has interesting storyline and actors have played their roles to perfection.Howver,episodes are too long and could have done with better editing.As usual Netflix has left scope for 2nd season.
PS:Strictly not advisable to watch with family

Wild Wild Punjab is peak comedy minus the piss which was annoying and didn't make sense. My favourite part about the movie is this scene which is just great.

Watched 'Kurangu Pedal' movie in Amazon Prime ( Language Tamizh with English subtitles available).
Those who loved their childhood in village surely Love this movie and more those who missed.
Simple story worth watching with kids as a family.
Surely ur childhood days will come before your eyes...
Give a try...

Sekhar Homes
9.5/10
A must watch if you like the detective genre.
Srijit Mukherjee, KK Menon , Ranbir Shorey all does fantastic jobs. All the stories are inspired from original novels.
after seeing this series You will get lot of similarity with BBC's sherlock. The BGM , Cinematography are very familiar.
All the main characters are also present in the series but with Indian name. You can easily identify all of those If you are a sherlock fan.
Here,
Sherlock Holme -Shekhar Homes(Snehasish Haldar)
James Watson- Jayvrat Sahni
Inspector Lestrade - Inspector Laha
Ms.Hudosn- Ms.H
Mycroft Holmes- Mrinmoy Halder
James Moriarty -Jemine Maurya
Irene Adler- Irabati

A must watch series . Waiting for Season 2.

Sekhar Homes
9.5/10
A must watch if you like the detective genre.
Srijit Mukherjee, KK Menon , Ranbir Shorey all does fantastic jobs. All the stories are inspired from original novels.
after seeing this series You will get lot of similarity with BBC's sherlock. The BGM , Cinematography are very familiar.
All the main characters are also present in the series but with Indian name. You can easily identify all of those If you are a sherlock fan.
Here,
Sherlock Holme -Shekhar Homes(Snehasish Haldar)
James Watson- Jayvrat Sahni
Inspector Lestrade - Inspector Laha
Ms.Hudosn- Ms.H
Mycroft Holmes- Mrinmoy Halder
James Moriarty -Jemine Maurya
Irene Adler- Irabati

A must watch series . Waiting for Season 2.
i'll also watch RN on last episode of Loki 2, i know its quite late :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom