OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

OMG iam juz planning to download these webseries. Tq for ur information guys 🥺🥺
I was planning on watching it. Glad I didn't already. You can never tell how good a Hotstar show actually is. The reviews and ratings are always so positive. But after watching it turns out to be just another disappointment. I am still unable to overcome the fact that I wasted so much time watching Dahan, thinking it might get better in the later part. I could've finished three SonyLiv shows instead.

Just completed watching clueless it was an awesome movie with some good pop culture references Alicia Silverstone Nailed it as Cher and Late Brittany Murphy also I would recommend to watch this masterpiece movie i give it 20/20

Thallumaala:
This movie should be titled as Lafda if it's ever dubbed into Hindi. 🤣 The entire is based upon a group of friends who always find themselves brawling with others. They themselves became friends because of brawls. There's nothing much to the story, but it's super entertaining and funny.
(8/10)

Glitch:
The concept was cool, but it would've been well suited as a movie. 10 Episodes felt just too much. It often got boring. Skippable.
(6.7/10)

Werewolf By Night:
Short and entertaining. We get right to the action and not much is explained regarding the backstories of the characters. Still it was an entertaining watch. Looking forward to know more in the future projects.
(8/10)

Blonde has to be first movie I skipped based on rating. What the hell even is NC-17?

Can they drop Marie's fantasies from Young Sheldon? It feels so unwanted. They have a strong plot this season. But they are ruining it. Young Sheldon is kind of a children's show. I don't get what makers are thinking about.

Saw Vikram Vedha and PS1 this week in theatre. Both of them are terrific films.

Vikram Vedha: I haven’t seen the original but this one was truly amazing. And my god Hrithik was truly phenomenal in his role plus the background score and the cinematography was really good. The storytelling department while great, was a little complex to follow(8/10)

PS1: aka Ponniyin Selvan 1, is undoubtedly one of the best of this year! Every frame of this film has magic sprinkled by Mani Ratnam. It was spectacular to say the least. The story, the scale, the grandeur even the subtle parts of the was so well done. It was truly an experience! (9.5/10)
Do one thing and not watch the Hindi dub of PS1, some of the dialogues felt like mumbles plus get the middle seats in the theatre for the best experience.

Last edited:
Just saw the Ultimate Edition of Batman v Superman (2016) and I wanna ask why this movie has such a low rating? It’s a masterpiece from straight to finish. The acting, the story, the cinematography (chef’s kiss), the background score are just outstanding. Even the political and psychological points of the film still stand true to this day. Fantastic utilisation of it’s three hours long run, never felt bored. A complete 10/10 for a superhero film is very rare but this has done it!

Last edited:
Finished Maja Ma. There is so much confusion. It was supposed to be LGBTQIA+ movie. Turns out go be a more of a family drama. Here's the thing if you are make a LGBTQIA+ movie. The character is supposed to know what she wants. It more or less felt to be a movie about a kid being ungrateful to their mother for se horrible people. Also the LGBTQIA+ part of storyline is it's weakest plot. I don't know what to say. Apart from Gajraj Rao's humour which felt forced and inappropriate at times. There is nothing more to say.
She is bisexual not lesbian.
This is why the movie didn't work.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock