OTF Exclusive Web Series, Movies & Originals Recommendations & Reviews by members

Finished last season of Better Call Saul.This series is a rare case of spin off being as good as the original series(Breaking Bad).Great thing is they ended the story before it became stale and boring.Will be remembered among the most iconic series on TV.

Even Rockstar was good . But then came the downfall starting with Tamasha ( Only Good songs ) , after thatt an epic disaster LAK 2
I liked both Tamasha & LAK2, know there aren’t many on my side.
LAK 2 is one of my all time favourites, all the songs are just amazing.

Last edited:
Also,watched Hit the First case today.Felt Movie was bit abrupt in its outcome.RajKumar Rao was as usual good though i felt he overacted a bit in emotional scenes or when he is reliving his past traumas.

TamilRockerz:
Show was alright. Nothing special. But they have put a lot of effort in the details and researching the stuff. Unlike other movies/shows they don't throw in random stuff on the screen just for the sake of it. Everything makes sense. Also, don't expect it to be a biography about TamilRockerz. Coz it's not.
(6.5/10)

Delhi Crime - Season 2:
Very scary and gruesome. This season is not upto the level of the first season, but still it's a decent watch. Shefali Shah and everyone else was great as expected. Only 5 episodes in this season. Equivalent to the runtime of a movie at 1.5x.
(7.5/10)

Extraordinary Attorney Woo:
Extraordinary and beautiful show. Nicely portrays the life of an autistic person and the people around them and all the difficulties they have to face. Loved from start to end. Waiting for the next episode was painful but worth it. A must watch.
(10/10)

Better Call Saul:
I heard it was good. But never thought it would be as good as Breaking Bad. They are literally neck to neck. A extremely rare case where the spin-off is of the same level of the original show.
(8.5/10)

Mahabharat Murder

it's the adoption of Best-Selling book , Mahabharat Murder written by Arnab Ray.
In the story of the Mahabharata, the only Pandava to arrive at the gates of heaven was Yudhishthira, and he was accompanied by a dog. The dog was the God of Dharma in disguise.

Detective Ruksana Ahmed is inspired by her father who was a lawyer. He died believing in the ideal of “insaaf”. But now she finds herself in the middle of a dharma yudh.

In modern day Kolkata, there’s a serial killer around who believes himself to be Duryodhana reborn. And he’s killing off Pandavas one by one. Can Ruksana be Yudhishthira’s dog, Dharma?

It’s a good mystery, one I quite enjoyed and the Mahabharata angle was interesting. if you enjoyed Pataal Lok, Mirzapur, Sacred Games, etc., you’d probably like this too.

Recommended.

Finished Maharani Season 2. It's almost a perfect political theatre. There is little bit problem in the story. Cabinet except for rebelling leaders were not shown during election campaigns which doesn't make sense. Nor were there any uplifting moment shown by an politicians. Realism was missing from this season Despite continuation in story. They did give half the plot an ending. Can't wait for Season 3.

Finished Maharani Season 2. It's almost a perfect political theatre. There is little bit problem in the story. Cabinet except for rebelling leaders were not shown during election campaigns which doesn't make sense. Nor were there any uplifting moment shown by an politicians. Realism was missing from this season Despite continuation in story. They did give half the plot an ending. Can't wait for Season 3.
My biggest Grudge with Maharani series is that a little bit of research would have shown them that no one speaks like Huma Quereshi in Bihar,no Children call their mother "Mai" now a days or for that matter last 20-30 yrs,This is purely lack of research.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock