Seeking Help Want to buy a vu ultra smart TV 49".

The Jeeves dude that came to install my TV said that VU TV are the best in the market in budget segment. Although I have not personally not used one. Based on the reviews. I will suggest you to buy it.

Why not 4K TV? I know there's not much 4K content but other than that is there any particular reason you're going for this model?

Why not 4K TV? I know there's not much 4K content but other than that is there any particular reason you're going for this model?

There are no 4k channels nor any content.

If he gets it now it's a waste for him, and by the time 4k content arrives his TV will get old by then and out of warranty

There are no 4k channels nor any content.

If he gets it now it's a waste for him, and by the time 4k content arrives his TV will get old by then and out of warranty
Let me ask you this. If Tata Sky offers 4K & HD STB at the same price and if both are equal in terms of features what will you do?

How does SD channels looks on a 4K TV? :lol: Local news channels scrolls looks like somebody enhanced the fonts by 400%.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock