Seeking Help Want to buy a vu ultra smart TV 49".

I had vu tv old model bro.. Excellent picture and sound. But only 4 years. But it's ok it came for 4 years. Vu tv technician said after that model no tv can compete that. New model quality is moderate due to low price and competition. Now more models there. Read all the reviews and decide bro

How does SD channels looks on a 4K TV? :lol: Local news channels scrolls looks like somebody enhanced the fonts by 400%.
I use a 50inch Sony 4K TV and SD channel picture quality isn't a issue, they are equal or better than my HD TV bro. It may be due to Sony brand or due to Tata Sky.

Get ifflacon TV. Excellent picture quality. I have a 55 inch iffalcon K2A 55 TV. Picture quality is far better than Mi & VU. Sound is fine for me but could be little low for some. Mi and Vu never give you any updates. I got Android 8.0 Oreo update few days back on my TV. Mi hasn't even updated their older models to Android 7.1. They still run on Android 6.0 Marshmellow with Patchwall. they failed to give the promised Android 8.1 update to Mi TV 4 and 4A models. Even Vu wont give you any OS or security updates.

There are no 4k channels nor any content.

If he gets it now it's a waste for him, and by the time 4k content arrives his TV will get old by then and out of warranty
I am using a 4k LG TV there is so much of rich content available on Netflix, Amazon prime now almost all series are telecast in 4K, youtube has so much of 4k content check T series, Tips music they have 4K music video.... so choose a 4K TV... any which ways conventional TV/STB is gradually loosing market to OTT formats rethink again

For past 3 years i am using vu 32 inch smart tv ,its a great choice most of the people not aware about vu
It's a great choice for budget
I also having a LG 32" smart TV bro. LG my fav brand. But cost wise, it's difficult to me.
I am using a 4k LG TV there is so much of rich content available on Netflix, Amazon prime now almost all series are telecast in 4K, youtube has so much of 4k content check T series, Tips music they have 4K music video.... so choose a 4K TV... any which ways conventional TV/STB is gradually loosing market to OTT formats rethink again
Nice. Here I seeking at low budget, Bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock