Seeking Help Want to buy a new android smartphone

Don't fall in those features trap mentioned by Nokia.

I have fallen in past and have to sell the device at a lower cost. If you don't go for Nokia then you will thank me later. :D

Its not the old Nokia you know. :(
:huh::huh::huh:

U sold Nokia 8..?

Is it possible to buy a Redmi Note 5 without any flash sale? I am looking to buy it only in the month of June.
And is it worth buying the Note 5 Pro? I feel the 64GB version of the Redmi Note 5 (₹12k) has almost all the features of the Note 5 Pro (₹14k) so I don't feel I should spend the extra cash.

I feel the 64GB version of the Redmi Note 5 (₹12k) has almost all the features of the Note 5 Pro (₹14k)
S625 vs S636
Dual Cam also..? :huh::huh::huh:

Nd yes. U can buy RN5 without any hussle. There is less demand for the phone. On sale days RN5 would be available till 1:30 or 2pm

What's the problem with Nokia bro.?
Dual camera on Nokia 8 was worse than single camera of Samsung. No service centers in my city of new Nokia. Software was very basic with no customizations and display quality was bad, was expecting AMOLED display instead of LCD. Overall my worst purchase till date.

Is it possible to buy a Redmi Note 5 without any flash sale? I am looking to buy it only in the month of June.
And is it worth buying the Note 5 Pro? I feel the 64GB version of the Redmi Note 5 (₹12k) has almost all the features of the Note 5 Pro (₹14k) so I don't feel I should spend the extra cash.
S625 vs S636
Dual Cam also..? :huh::huh::huh:

Nd yes. U can buy RN5 without any hussle. There is less demand for the phone. On sale days RN5 would be available till 1:30 or 2pm
Little extension from @Jithin91 bro's post...
As you want to buy in June, RN5 pro will be readily available in 2 months time.

Hi.. All
Please suggest me a good new android phone
My requirement are:
1. Budget Around 15K (But i can increase upto 20K)
2. RAM 3GB/4GB
3. Internal Memory : 32GB/64GB
4. No. Of Slots: 3 (2Slots For SIM CARDS, 1 FOR MEMORY CARD)
I don't want HYBRID SLOTS
Thanks In Advance to all
You can go for OPPO F7. It meets all your requirements. That sim adapter doesn't look good on phone. It goes against the aesthetics of the device.

You can go for OPPO F7. It meets all your requirements. That sim adapter doesn't look good on phone. It goes against the aesthetics of the device.

1) OPPO F7 has a MediaTek Processor & in RN5Pro there is Snapdragon Processor
So My pick goes to Snapdragon ( Industry Leader )
2) Soon in RN5Pro Dual Volte Coming through Update
So No other Phone in India Has this...
3) For Oppo I Have to Pay 6000 Extra
As per my usage 32Gb internal memory is enough otherwise if i really need memory i go for 64Gb Version of RN5Pro

Oppo Vivo Both are not Value for Money Phones ( Most ) ............just its my opinion not to hurt anyone

1) OPPO F7 has a MediaTek Processor & in RN5Pro there is Snapdragon Processor
So My pick goes to Snapdragon ( Industry Leader )
2) Soon in RN5Pro Dual Volte Coming through Update
So No other Phone in India Has this...
3) For Oppo I Have to Pay 6000 Extra
As per my usage 32Gb internal memory is enough otherwise if i really need memory i go for 64Gb Version of RN5Pro

Oppo Vivo Both are not Value for Money Phones ( Most ) ............just its my opinion not to hurt anyone

Great! I believe too it is a market leader now. I also use a phone that has snapdragon 820. Now as you mentioned,you rejected the choice only because of mediatek. So let me tell you some facts-
(1) MTK P60 is made up of 12nm process. Snapdragon 625,626,630 and 636 all is based on 14nm process. The chip launched Feb last week,2018.
(2) In Antutu and Geekbench P60 scored way way better in single core performance, multi core performance,rendering and in every aspect. Performance is near about 660 level.
(3) It comes with inbuilt physical AI cores,not like software driven in other snapdragon variants in the same range.
(4) Dual 4G Volte native support has been provided for the chipset and first time in India. 'Market Leader' enabled that feature for Chinese market only.

So yes your budget and choice may not support it. But it is a good device. And most important thing is,you can get it in one try.

Best of luck for your future purchase.

I am not an oppo fan or company person,so no way of getting hurt. I am never a fanboy of any brand,as I believe someday the competitors might also come up with better choices. So I never get hurt for these things.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock