Want suggestions as I am going to buy smartphone

• Thread starter Thread starter sujitnair30
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies: Replies 13
  • Views Views: Views 1,143
Go for either asus zenfone 2(15k) or lenovo k3 note,both of these are best trending devices in its price at this time,Moto g 2nd Gen is quite old now,or if you can wait for some time wait for moto g 3rd Gen(releasing on 28th July) or asus zenfone selfie(First week of august),those will also be good devices

Friends at first I was thinking to buy the K3 Note but because of some bad reviews about it like the SAR rating, Heating issue and fast battery drainage I stumbled a little bit as there are not so much service centres of Lenovo in Indore like other reputed brands :shy

wewake said:
What type of specifications you want in your cellphone??

Basically I want a phone which should have octa core processor,2GB of ram,Big screen and in wwhich I can play good graphics game.:tup

sujitnair30 said:
Friends at first I was thinking to buy the K3 Note but because of some bad reviews about it like the SAR rating, Heating issue and fast battery drainage I stumbled a little bit as there are not so much service centres of Lenovo in Indore like other reputed brands :shy

The SAR of K3 Note is 1.59W/kg at Head and 0.68W/Kg at Body... both of them are under permissible limits defined by Indian Govt... :k:k

Also there was no heating issues or battery drain in the short span i have used it... although short span, it was a heavy usage, as i downloaded a 300MB update and did a system update.. and then had H+ (3G) turned on throughout the day... and was playing the resource heavy Asphalt 8 game which came preloaded with the mobile... and was using many other apps and taking snaps to check the camera quality... there was no lag or heating or fast battery drain... :no:no:no

even i saw those reviews which you were referring and i believe they are some worst case scenorios or just some fake users... ;);)

only negative that i felt so far is the build quality... they may call it lightweight fiber casing but i call it as delicate plastic... its very delicate that one might easily break it... we might need a good cover or case for added protection...

Back
Top Bottom