Voot Select subscription prices increased

• Thread starter Mr.Bhat
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 63
  • Views: Views 9,740
Jio can offer unlimited 5G for selected MI matches, if they offer unlimited 5G for whole IPL tournament then they will face huge loss.
They cannot offer free as Rs.239 or Rs.299 pm minimum recharge for 5G.

It's never happening, basically 4G data plan slowly increasing 40% evey 6 months for 5G, currently Indian people lucky when you compare cheap speed data plan with other countries data plans.
They said same when Jio was giving free unlimited 4G trials for 6 months that they won't be able to retain customers. Look at now. They are not only profitable. They are upgrading from 4G to 5G. 5G is not a necessity now. Once people gets use to it. It will sure become profitable. And Jio's motto is inclusive not exclusive unlikes old operators with backward thinking. They will cater to masses at affordable price.

Update:-
I found a old 299/- plan auto updated through CC payment is working fine in FTS/TV... But it's having only 1 profile.. no additional profiles can be added..all premium contents available and working fine with FHD resolution...
The 299/- new plan is mobile plan..

Plan price increased via Flipkart too.
ck6Zutf.jpg

Then what plan will they give for old coupons which was for platinum plan @299/-

Then what plan will they give for old coupons which was for platinum plan @299/-
I have taken the Voot Select Annual subscription using Myntra for 299 supercoins but it is not working for any of the plans, getting the same error on all 3 plans "This promo code is not applicable on the selected plan. Please change the plan and try again", have contacted Voot and Myntra for the same let's see what happens.

Update: I was trying to redeem the voucher by applying the voucher on the plan selection page where it was giving error, navigated to the Voot page using the Myntra provided link and was able to redeem, and checked the plan under billing and it shows 599 plan.

Last edited:
I have taken the Voot Select Annual subscription using Myntra for 299 supercoins but it is not working for any of the plans, getting the same error on all 3 plans "This promo code is not applicable on the selected plan. Please change the plan and try again", have contacted Voot and Myntra for the same lets see what happens.
Mine is from Flipkart coins..not yet redeemed...

Would my auto renewal happen at Rs 299 after my plan expires in November or as per new rates?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock