Discussion Vodafone might exit India

Regarding why I gave an Angry reaction to your post, I do not think it is appropriate for an American company to suddenly enter a new market. Verizon is unknown outside the US, unlike AT&T which is known as the owner of WarnerMedia, a global media company.

Also, Axiata of Malaysia is a minority owner in Vodafone-Idea. It might exit as well.
At&t already exit in India... It wlll not relaunch in india...

Vodafone had more ZooZoos ads than Pugs ads.
The Pug dates back to 2003 while the ZooZoos were introduced in IPL 2 in 2009 and stayed well after Vodafone was replaced by AmbaniCom as a sponsor of the IPL. However the Pug has been reintroduced briefly in the past few years.

Vodafone Pug: Then, now, and forever - Social Samosa
At&t already exit in India... It wlll not relaunch in india...
AT&T the telecom company never had a presence in India AFAIK.

Last edited:
The Pug dates back to 2003 while the ZooZoos were introduced in IPL 2 in 2009 and stayed well after Vodafone was replaced by AmbaniCom as a sponsor of the IPL. However the Pug was reintroduced briefly in 2018.

Vodafone Pug: Then, now, and forever - Social Samosa

AT&T the telecom company never had a presence in India AFAIK.
Lol 🤣...it was there.Idea Cellular was started as a joint venture of Aditya Birla Group with the AT&T and the Tata Group, ... At&t was launchd few yrs ago... I don't know exactly yr... But i have it sim ...then after few yrs at&t rebrand as Idea cellular......

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock