Vodafone extends ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers to Delhi circle after Mumbai

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,851

wewake

Reaction score
Vodafone has launched an offer termed 'Double Data' for pre-paid customers in Mumbai, effectively halving data rates in the lucrative circle which contributes maximum revenue to India's No. 2 carrier.

Consumers availing data recharge via 121 or through the special offers section on the Vodafone website and MyVodafone app, will enjoy double the value of the chosen data pack, the telco said in a statement.

This offer is valid on all Vodafone pre-paid data recharge packs offered in Mumbai starting first week of August. The offer came on a day Bharti Airtel announced the commercial launch of its 4G services across 296 cities and towns in India at 3G prices. With 4.8 million data users, out of a total subscriber base of 8.4 million in Mumbai, Vodafone India has seen overall data surge growing to more than 50% in the last one year. The telco has the largest revenue share with 32% in Mumbai among mobile services providers.

http://economictimes.com/industry/telecom/vodafone-halves-data-rates-in-mumbai-for-pre-paid-users/articleshow/48384473.cms

RE: Vodafone launched ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers in Mumbai

I Used this type of Offers Since Last 6 months !
In Running Month , I recharged with 249₹ & Got 2GB 3G data for 28 days + 25₹ Cash back from MobiKwik !
Vodafone Gujarat Offers :- They Gave 1gb in 147₹ , 2gb in 249₹ , 3gb in 349₹ , 4gb in 449₹ & Just Now I Checked They Offer me 3gb at 397₹ but my data pack is active right now !
So I Ignored it !

@Imran- The offers you mentioned above may be for selected customers and and for gujrat.

My post is regarding Mumbai Plans, They are providing there Double Data. If you are getting 1 Gb in 147 Rs, now you'll get 2 gb in 147 rs. :tup

mmadhankumar said:
looks like they do this every month now...

good news for VF users like me, if they start offering this every month...:tup:tup:eek:hya:eek:hya

Yes it like to be.. Here in my circle they are providing 2G services only. Idea, Airtel and Bsnl are providing 3g services. For this now they are starting to attract customers with new 2G packs providing 1 GB 2G in 98 Rs. :tup

Hope Double Data Will start soon in your area :tup

Vodafone launched ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers in Mumbai

Yes bro... last month I availed the double data offer.. This month I checked the site and 121 portal before recharge but didn't get this offer.. However I got 1gb 3g at 127 from the 121 portal.. :k

wewake said:
@Imran- The offers you mentioned above may be for selected customers and and for gujrat.

My post is regarding Mumbai Plans, They are providing there Double Data. If you are getting 1 Gb in 147 Rs, now you'll get 2 gb in 147 rs. :tup
Yes Those Plans are Only for Gujarat !
Regular Price :-
147₹ = 500MB
249₹ = 1GB
449₹ = 2GB
649₹ = 3GB
849₹ = 5GB
I received those Offers on my Both Vodafone Prepaid Numbers !

I Just Checked 3G Plans For Gujarat !
I am Shocked !
All Above Plan are Closed !
New Plan :-
297₹ = 1GB
497₹ = 2GB
697₹ = 3GB
897₹ = 4GB
1097₹ = 5GB
But Why They are Increasing in Data Plans ????

Imran313 said:
But Why They are Increasing in Data Plans ????

If you are asking for - Why they are increasing Data Pack's Cost?
Then They purchased spectrum with lot of cost. Now their's revenue (calls and messages) is decreasing day by day because of Social Messaging Apps. They want to earn profit plus they also want to recover the money of Specturm. That's why they are increasing Data Pack's cost.

If You are asking for- Why they are increasing Data in Data Plans?

Airtel already started it's 4G services in 296 cities and Reliance is akso ready to roll out its 4G services by the end of this year. Vodafone is not yet ready to roll out 4G services in such large number of cities. So they are trying to attract customers towards Vodafone by providing Double Data plans. By doing this they are hopefully that they will retain their customers moreover they are also in hope that customers from other networks will also join them due to Double Data plans.

I Used 3G Plans For Idea , Vodafone & BSNL in Gujarat but For Me Vodafone is at 1st Number in Speed !
In My Area , Only Above 3 Network is Provided 3G Network !
I Used 2GB Data in Just 15 Days means I Spend 497₹ for 15 days ( Regular Price ) !
Now Just Imagine , In 4G Network Speed is Extremely High !
I Used 2GB in Just 7 Days ( I Think ) !
Whenever 4G Network is Available in My Area, I am Not Using it , I Promised myself !!!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock