Vodafone extends ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers to Delhi circle after Mumbai

• Thread starter wewake
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,851
RE: Vodafone launched ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers in Mumbai

Still very costly :dodgy ; In SL Data plans r almost 1/4th of Indian rate !

Imran313 said:
Now Just Imagine , In 4G Network Speed is Extremely High !

Here it is 4G Speed by Reliance Jio (Trial)

wewake said:
Reliance 4G Speed At Wankhede Cricket Stadium Mumbai-
xlvpx.jpg

Now Just Imagine wewake Bro , Approximately 113mbps Download Speed then I Used More Then 30gb in One Week !
What About 4G Cost in Mumbai ???

Full HD 1080p Bollywood Movie Downloaded in less then 5 Minutes !
Wow Superb Speed !!!

Imran313 said:
Now Just Imagine wewake Bro , Approximately 113mbps Download Speed then I Used More Then 30gb in One Week !
What About 4G Cost in Mumbai ???

Don't know bro :( This snapshot was taken by my friend during Trial of 4G Network during IPL

RE: Vodafone launched ‘Double Data’ for pre-paid customers in Mumbai and Delhi

Vodafone has launched its ‘Double Data’ offer in its Delhi region. Under the offer pre-paid customers availing data recharge via 121 or through the special offers section on the Vodafone website and MyVodafone app, will enjoy double the value of the chosen data pack.

“More than 50% of our subscribers today use mobile internet, primarily for surfing, browsing, Email, social networking sites like Facebook, Twitter, etc. Over the last few quarters both the number of data users as well as the consumption of data per user has significantly risen,” said Apoorva Mehrotra, Business Head- Delhi Vodafone India.

This offer is valid on all Vodafone pre-paid data recharge packs offered starting August 8 till second week of September.

“We are offering them double value and encouraging new data users to explore the wonders of the internet. A host of data packs to cater to various customer categories and usage patterns, beginning from as low as Rs 37 for 200 MB are being offered,” added Mehrotra.

Bro Pls Add Gujarat Also in Thread Title !
In Gujarat Also Vodafone Provided Double Data Plan 3GB 3G in Just ₹397 to All Pre Paid Customers !!!

Imran313 said:
Bro Pls Add Gujarat Also in Thread Title !
In Gujarat Also Vodafone Provided Double Data Plan 3GB 3G in Just ₹397 to All Pre Paid Customers !!!

I'll add Gujrat too but will you provide me some link of such news? Because in some cases what happens that offer is only for your mobile number and not for others that too for a limited period. Hope you are understanding my point. Let me search for Gujrat, If'll get anything i'll post here and update the title thread :)

Yes it's extends to every Vodafone Circle. Can't post article here from that website. Thanks Imran bro fir the information :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock