VLC Media Player - News & Updates

atv-vlc-hero.jpg

Today’s VLCKit 3.0 update from the developer of the popular VLC Media Player brings a number of enhancements to the framework for apps on iOS, tvOS, and macOS. This is the first major update for the framework in over three years.

VLCKit 3.0 adds support for H.265, better 4K memory management, and 3D video

32 Bit Can't Working On Win-7 Ultimate 32 Bit OS
whats the error message. if possible post a screenshot.
Edit: @Mayur Bro, if you downloaded VLC using the link shared by me. please re-download and make sure you download 32-bit version. I've edited the link as I shared 64-bit version link instead of 32-bit :blush:

Last edited:
Any idea why the update checker inside VLC Media software never works and still exists!:(
No Idea bro, sometime it works, sometime it doesn't. A lot of bugs has been fixed in this version which were present in version 3.0.0.
VLC can auto check for updates. Make sure to tick this check box (appears on first run)
pzuF92B.png

VLC can auto check for updates. Make sure to tick this check box (appears on first run)
That is checked bro, but never worked hence asked if it works for you.

I have manually downloaded and upgraded by now.:giggle:

whats the error message. if possible post a screenshot.
Edit: @Mayur Bro, if you downloaded VLC using the link shared by me. please re-download and make sure you download 32-bit version. I've edited the link as I shared 64-bit version link instead of 32-bit :blush:

I am downloading VLC in my PC Via your Link donwnload successful but when click run massage appear in screen windows can't read & find this file.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock