VLC Media Player - News & Updates

Nice Info. I was suffering to view tilted videos by stopping screen rotation every time. I think this will solve.
Can you suggest a video player (for Samsung Grand2) for android, which is capable of playing raw .vob with 5.1 audio and 1080p videos with 5.1 audio. I tried many players but i could not. Pls help

@mpvelu have you tried MX Player... :huh

2.2.5 Highlights (Released May 12, 2017)
Download 32-bit
Download 64-bit
VLC 2.2.5 "Weatherwax" is the fifth update to VLC's 2.2 release series.
Fix green line rendering on Windows with AMD drivers
Fix mp3 playback regression on macOS and 64bit Windows leading to distortion for some media
Fix screenshots size
Improved lua scripts for various websites
Various security improvements in demuxers and decoders
Security hardening for DLL hijacking environments
Fix scrolling sensitivity on Sierra
Fix screen recording on Windows

RE: VLC media player update version 2.2.5.1

After long time they've released new version.

VLC media player update version 2.2.5.1

Guys ever since I updated to this version I am facing a problem. Whenever I play a video I am getting a green line at the bottom and at right of the screen. If the videos aspect ratio is such that there are black bars at the top and bottom then the green line is just before the black bar starts. The problem is with VLC alone and not with any other app. Is anybody else facing this issue?

EDIT - SS added.

d9bd8ada31fe123145671cbff0f679ae.jpg

sumitroy said:
VLC 2.2.5 "Weatherwax" is the fifth update to VLC's 2.2 release series.

Fix green line rendering on Windows with AMD drivers

this issue is now fixed in my system. no more green line appearing on my system.

DJBhaiJaan said:
Guys ever since I updated to this version I am facing a problem. Whenever I play a video I am getting a green line at the bottom and at right of the screen. If the videos aspect ratio is such that there are black bars at the top and bottom then the green line is just before the black bar starts. The problem is with VLC alone and not with any other app. Is anybody else facing this issue?

EDIT - SS added.

open vlc..click tools..click preferences click video.. uncheck use  hardware yuv... click save..restart vlc
you'll no longer see green lines

sumitroy said:
open vlc..click tools..click preferences click video.. uncheck use  hardware yuv... click save..restart vlc
you'll no longer see green lines

Thanks a lot bro.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock