Breaking Virat Kohli steps down as Test captain

Bhai Mazak Karni Ki Bhi Hadh Hoti Hai Yaar, Stop this Overrated Guy Promotion Yaar.
Nothing is over rated, His performance in Domestic speaks for himself, Man Of Series U19 World Cup, with Current Player's, He has best Technique among them all.

Kohli used to think that Indian cricket team as his property. he decides that whom he want to coach like Shastri, if he don't like he ambush forcibly get down Anil kumble as coach. Karma hits back Mr.Kohli
Kumble was not fit to be the coach of Indian Cricket team. He wanted to control everything on cricket field which was captain's job. That is why he was removed.
Firstly understand what the role of a coach is and then you will understand why he was a wrong fit and why shastri exceled in his role as coach.
I have been part of a very big case study on this during my training of csm

Last edited:
5 years ago
3xvDQng.jpg
Think this was in pune odi... The partnership with jadhav while chasing.Clearly remember that shot.

Same was said for Graeme Smith when he took over as Captain, Rest is History.
Cricket is a religion in India unlike SA.It comes with all potential pitfalls and immense pressure.A comparable job would be English football team captaincy.No matter what you do,the criticism is inevitable.

Kumble was not fit to be the coach of Indian Cricket team. He wanted to control everything on cricket field which was captain's job. That is why he was removed.
Firstly understand what the role of a coach is and then you will understand why he was a wrong fit and why shastri exceled in his role as coach.
I have been part of a very big case study on this during my training of csm
May be but the way He was stepped down , not acceptable at all. I was against the procedure of removal such a legend.

May be but the way He was stepped down , not acceptable at all. I was against the procedure of removal such a legend.
True. Kohli and other seniors should have complained silently to bcci but this never happens in India. News always leak out whether it was kohli to be removed from odi captaincy or his removal from test captaincy if he loses sa series.

Infact before I was part of case study, I also had similar views as you have but those changed once I came to know the reasons of his dismissal.

I also think Rahul Dravid will be a successful coach as he is more like shastri than like kumble

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock