Breaking Virat Kohli steps down as Test captain

after 22 years, after Sachin, any mumbaikar going to be skipper of Test cricket. he is going to be 35th test captain. (leave ajinkya rahane 6 test as temporary captain).
sachin did captaincy for 25 test
Ganguly did captaincy for 49 test
Dravid did captaincy for 25 test
Sehwag did captaincy for 4 test
Anil Kumble did captaincy for 14 test
MSD did captaincy for 60 test
Kohili did captaincy for 68 test

Last edited:
what happend when Gangully also stepped down and Dravid became the skipper in Greg chappel era. what happend when after satisfactory performance Gangully dropped from team just sake of Age. common man, it's a common in Indian criket, bollywood-Glamour World- Politics- Money mafia all are here for narrow profit.
He shamelessly lied about VK quitting captainship. Just stop it man. Enough of this nonsense. Always IPL and less focus on Bilaterals and Test cricket! Useless fellow.

He shamelessly lied about VK quitting captainship. Just stop it man. Enough of this nonsense. Always IPL and less focus on Bilaterals and Test cricket! Useless fellow.
then what kohli did as captain? no icc trophy till now, forget icc trophy not even ipl trophy too..then a change was necessary man. U can't be blame any one for this and how did u came to conclusion that Ganguly lied about that not Kohli. Maybe u just started to watch cricket post 2008 (IPL starting era) that's Y u don't know the leagcy of Ganguly indian Cricket, what change, transformation he did in Indian crickeet when Indian cricket lost it's beleive to common man due to non cricketing issue, Go and Read that first and then learn how to give respect to other's

Why are you pushing KKR quota everywhere like nitish rana for 3 number in test and now after VK resignation Shubman for captaincy :lol:.

When Rohit comes back i doubt he will even get in playing 11 :biggrin:
There is no KKR Quota bro, neither is Gill in KKR nor Rana, both have talent to represent India and Gill being so Talented & Skill can handle Team well and is very Young too he can be like Graeme Smith who had little experience of Captaincy but ended as Most successful Captain.

Last edited:
Kohli used to think that Indian cricket team as his property. he decides that whom he want to coach like Shastri, if he don't like he ambush forcibly get down Anil kumble as coach. Karma hits back Mr.Kohli
I concur in the end i feel he became too arrogant for his own good.If you ask me ,he was a decent captain but lacked people and PR skill of say MSD.MSD's journey to stardom made fans forget half of his mistakes as people used to see as one of their own on the other hand Kohli was seen as brat,arrogant and a spoiled cricketer.I hope he will overcome recent setbacks and come back as a top cricketer.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock