Breaking Virat Kohli steps down as Test captain

whenever kohli takes any bold decision about his career
XlVHEHu.jpg

If Cummins lead Australia team in ashes then why not Bumrah in Paytm series 😂😝
anna Cummins is sena country fast bowler and in india being a fast bowler itself a tough job plus captainship became double duty for bumrah i know kumble led india as a bowler but he was spinner and indian pitches paradise for spinners and for pacers hectic duty which shorten their career and causes more injury

anna Cummins is sena country fast bowler and in india being a fast bowler itself a tough job plus captainship became double duty for bumrah i know kumble led india as a bowler but he was spinner and indian pitches paradise for spinners and for pacers hectic duty which shorten their career and causes more injury
Fun intended post 🤝

83 was a fluke. His team lost or drawed all the subsequent matches. A champion team atleast would've atleast win one single ODI or Test in their home turf no less. Proving all the critics correct that their win was nothing but fluke. But he is celebrated as legend. Got a movie too. He is the most overrated cricketer of all time. Needs to let go off his own ego.

83 was a fluke. His team lost or drawed all the subsequent matches. A champion team atleast would've atleast win one single ODI or Test in their home turf no less. Proving all the critics correct that their win was nothing but fluke. But he is celebrated as legend. Got a movie too. He is the most overrated cricketer of all time. Needs to let go off his own ego.
Yes for you guys 83 was a fluke 2011 was a fluke everything is fluke only RCB is real hold on RCB is yet to hold a trophy know 😝

jerry GIF

PS: Don't tease the legends for just one batsman yes I can't name him other than this coz he didn't done anything other than runs in flat track may be Paytm trophy champion

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock