Discussion Views & Updates about Radio Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.
this sunday on radio mirchi at 12pm and 11pm sundey suspense present dr munshi's dairy audio story ( which is a feluda series story)

A69JntI.jpg

Private FM Radio operators organisation AROI demands MIB for One Year waiver in licence fee
It says that almost 20 thousand people work in this industry and due to very few Government advertisements, decline in other advertisement revenue the FM Radio Industry is in deep crisis.
They said that till today there is no complaint against any Pvt Radio station for content violation and they always came foreword at the time of any Natural Disaster.

Every sector is now facing challenge under this government. Telecom, broadcasting, FM, each and everything.. Because of slowdown, goods manufacturers also not spending on advertisement. And after corona virus, it's becoming worse..

Heard about Radio Ceylon? I was ardent listener of Radio Ceylone(now Sree Lanka Broadcasting Corporation) 40 years ago which was available on SW radio sets then. If you are bored of watching tv continuosly during lock in poeriod and want to hear some old Hindi movie songs, you can get it in Youtube. One gentleman named Shakeel Momin is uploading the contents. You can hear in the following link:

Source

Last edited:
Good news is that those who missed Ramayan in DD National, can watch it in News on Air app :)
Bad news is that there is no full screen option:cautious:

only people from Bengal knows, what Sunday Suspense is on Radio Mirchi, Kolkata
sunday suspense is love, thriller, nostalgia
I am listening each and every audio story from my college days(2009)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock