Discussion Views & Updates about Radio Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maveric

Reaction score
Recently AiR brought almost all her Radio Stations on App "News on Air" and also available on Prasar Bharti Website http://prasarbharati.gov.in/playersource.php?channel=1
This is a major step forward but overlooked by most of forums and tech news sites.
Similarly Doordarshan has started DTT2 transmission from their various locations
In Bangalore 5TV and 3Radio Channels are being aired from the end of November 2019
A simple telescopic antenna on my LG Smart TV gives very good picture.
The point is we have too many Forums/Sub Forums but have no intention to recognize this silent revolution.

Last edited by a moderator:
The point is we have too many Forums/Sub Forums but have no intention to recognize this silent revolution.

The point is that, we need to have the intention and take the ownership to post such valuable news instead of waiting for others to post. Not everyone follow every topic. They post what they follow/like. No one gonna stop you sharing such good information. 👍👍

why should ddf not have a sub forum for radio and fm channels. just a thought just like dth you can share quality, programes, feedback etc.
Yes, it is a good suggestion and I personally feel It deserves active consideration even if MODs think otherwise. But it should not be restricted to fm radio only. It should cover terrestrial, online and classical radio services as well.

Yes, it is a good suggestion and I personally feel It deserves active consideration even if MODs think otherwise. But it should not be restricted to fm radio only. It should cover terrestrial, online and classical radio services as well.
Yes i agree with you. There are so many online radio stations are available in market which are really good but don't get enough attention due to lack of publicity. They also contains less add.. There are some good online radio apps in the playstore, only true radio lovers know that.. i am not regular fm listener but i want just like Prasar Bharti's "news on air" app, private radios also should live streaming in online on a single app. I really miss Kolkata's radio stations like Aamar FM, Friends FM because i don't have a good pocket sized radio receiver.. Online radio is the future...

Last edited:
Yes i agree with you. There are so many online radio stations are available in market which are really good but don't get enough attention due to lack of publicity. They also contains less add.. There are some good online radio apps in the playstore, only true radio lovers know that.. i am not regular fm listener but i want just like Prasar Bharti's "news on air" app, private radios also should live streaming in online on a single app. I really miss Kolkata's radio stations like Aamar FM, Friends FM because i don't have a good pocket sized radio receiver.. Online radio is the future...
FM Radio Channels is the biggest reason i am with DishTV
80% use of my 2 STB is either Vividh Bharti or FM Gold, Urdu Radio Service etc.
In 2014 i purchased LG 32 inches FHD TV believing it has DTT Tuner also claimed by LG too
But just now i came to know that it has DTT 1 capability not used in India
With new TRAI tariff regime this DTT 2 is big savior, No need to activate sports channels for India's T20 and One Day Cricket matches.

Really nice to see some real love for radio. We all loved radio at some point of time in our life. But gradually reduced the usage over the time. If you love radio, you will love this: Radio Garden
thank you bro for sharing this i was looking this type of website/app to listen australian radio station because of morning test cricket matches 😘😘

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock