Vodafone idea network issues

• Thread starter Venku
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,744

Venku

Reaction score
any body facing network issues with vodafone and idea ???? I am facing connectivity issues from last 6 months no of complaints raised but no use. Is Vodafone and idea shutting down their business in India telecom sector?????

Yes from past few weeks i am not getting 4G VOLTE most of the time H+

No Telecom service in the country is upto the mark. They let you down when you need it most. Cheap prices led to quality compromise.

any body facing network issues with vodafone and idea ???? I am facing connectivity issues from last 6 months no of complaints raised but no use. Is Vodafone and idea shutting down their business in India telecom sector?????
You didn't mention your circle. Well, the network in many places in undergoing integration phase and the disruption is very well expected. I myself faced numerous issues in UPE circle.

From 2004 i am using idea numbers in that time it is far better now day by day it is going very worst lot of issues and no of network problems they r not focusing on network improve steps

You can dial *#*#4636#*#*
then go to Phone Info
and set Preferred network type to LTE Only
I know this but there 4G network is to weak if I choose only LTE then hardly one network bar comes most of the time no network so use of it

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock