[Unlock Ransomware 1.0] - Global Cyber Attack; 74 Countries Affected

Newb_Dxer said:
All you people need to know we are not living in a vacuum.
When one of your comrades called Punjabis morons did any of you including Sadiq respond ?

When I responded you want to censor me ?

Any derogatory remark against Punjabis and Sikhs will not be tolerated and every such attempt will be given a befitting reply here.You may even ban me for expressing my views.I dont care.

This topic may be moved to another section where I will expose the Bahman,Bania sponsored Hindu shaitani parties : BJP,Congress,Badal dal completely.

Final reply on this topic. Are you not seeing that the member santosh is banned because of abusing you?

And since you mentioned my name in particular, sorry, I am not working 24x7 for DDF as an employee. I have my personal works. Only when I am coming online and if I am seeing something wrong, I can take action. If you want the team to pay attention on something you should report the contents. Any of the team will take action. You cannot expect immediate actions. Again, we are not working here. We are contributing to the forum on our self interest.

And finally, this is DTH and satellite related forum. Not a political forum. If you want to expose political things, then this is not the place. You can expose them into some media if you have solid proofs.

Last edited by a moderator:
Newb_Dxer : Kindly don't make any issues here. If you want to expose anyone kindly visit to your nearest Press Club. As Sadiq Bro said here we are only for DTH and Sat updates. When the other guy is banned for his behaviour. The issue was almost resolved but you are inviting other members to target you for no use.

Kindly Maintain the decorum of the forum.

Gobinaath said:
I report that particular post to team

OK,

But you can still move this topic to another section if you want to continue.

By the way what I said yesterday in my posts for which I have been getting abuses has come true today.

135 million Aadhar cards data has been leaked !

@Newb_Dxer bro please do not create an unhealthy atmosphere. A humble request. :)

Security Researchers has activated a "Kill Switch" which apparently stopped the
WannaCry ransomware from spreading further
However, the kill switch has just slowed down the infection rate.
With WannaCry Kill-Switched but unfortunately It’s Not Over! WannaCry 2.0 Ransomware Arrives.

Though I don't have much knowledge of digital technology but read with interest related articles and posts. Feeling sad to read some posts that gave a very bad review of present govt. It's their personal views but disappointing. Don't like to go in details. The following piece of news got from newd hunt so sharing..
caed2188522a51208729d16b3fd5ca5e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock