[Unlock Ransomware 1.0] - Global Cyber Attack; 74 Countries Affected

JollyLNB said:
:no :no Political discussions are not suited for this thread bro. :)

Learn to listen to the truth and question the wrong like in a democracy instead of censoring everything like your dictator so called supreme leader and his fanatic party.

One your comrades said some Punjabis are morons that is why jokes are made on them.When I answered and proved who the real morons are,then no one has the guts to listen to the truth.

RE: Global Cyber Attack; 74 Countries Affected

Sarkar said:
Bro i said that for  post #3 and not regarding you. He already posted that reply to other threads that's why I told him.

I know what you meant but I have replied to 2 different persons under two different threads.
So what if it is copy'pasted when I meant to give the same answer to both ?

Newb_Dxer said:
Not "has" ..It is "Is".
Learn English first.
His Hindu dictator party has been made to bite the dust in Punjab by true Punjabis.

Iam Happy With This English Fluency Which Iam Having At Present

And I Believe This English Knowledge Is Enough For Me To Survive All Over The World

Coming To The Point

As U Portrayed BJP Is A Hindu Dictator Party,But It Is A Not Correct

When Our BJP Won The UP (A State Which Is Having Equal Muslim Representation)State Election,It Has Come Out Of All The Allegation Like Hindutwa,etc.,:p

And Yes We Lost In Punjab

But,You Also Cant Forget That Many Prominent Congress Leaders Had Lost Their Seat To Several BJP Candidates:p:lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Chezhiyan said:
Iam Happy With This English Fluency Which Iam Having At Present

And I Believe This English Knowledge Is Enough For Me To Survive All Over The World

Coming To The Point

As U Portrayed BJP Is A Hindu Dictator Party,But It Is A Not Correct

When Our BJP Won The UP (A State Which Is Having Equal Muslim Representation)State Election,It Has Come Out Of All The Allegation Like Hindutwa,etc.,:p

And Yes We Lost In Punjab

But,You Also Cant Forget That Many Prominent Congress Leaders Had Lost Their Seat To Several BJP Candidates:p:lol

For us BJP and Congress are same and we have not forgotten the role of Congress and BJP/RSS cadres in the 1984 anti Sikh genocide and how a number of Congressis joined BJP just before 2014 elections and that a large number of present MPs are former Congressis.

So far as the present Punjab Congress is concerned it came to power on the pro Punjab and anti Hindutva fascist plank and will remain in power so long as they remain Pro Punjab.

This topic may be moved to another section where I will expose BJP,Congress,Badal dal completely.

@Newb_Dxer
I am not here to agree your viewpoints or disagree to it. But these discussions are irrelevant to the topic.

To all members:
Further, this is not political forum to fight on political things. Don't extend the discussion on this direction.

already told to stop this political fight on this thread. If u want to continue start one of your own.

If u continue doing this, i will start reporting ur posts.

All you people need to know we are not living in a vacuum.
When one of your comrades called Punjabis morons did any of you including Sadiq respond ?

When I responded you want to censor me ?

Any derogatory remark against Punjabis and Sikhs will not be tolerated and every such attempt will be given a befitting reply here.You may even ban me for expressing my views.I dont care.

This topic may be moved to another section where I will expose the Bahman,Bania sponsored Hindu shaitani parties : BJP,Congress,Badal dal completely.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock