[Unlock Ransomware 1.0] - Global Cyber Attack; 74 Countries Affected

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
A Global Cyber Attack has been launched by some hackers, with leaked NSA Tools. It is estimated that more than 74 Countries have been affected by this. This is the biggest cyber attack in World history.
Hardest hit Countries are UK, Russia, Taiwan, Ukraine

Mostly affected are by UK Hospitals.. Completely affects the Public health system in UK.
Another Hard hit company is Global Shipper Fed-Ex. Entire Fed-Ex services are affected through out the world.

Attack is carried out by an email. Ransomeware called "WannaCry" is used. Scrambles the Data, Lock out user and demand a ransom money. If reports are to be believed UK hospitals have been asked $700 - $900 to get back to online.

nhs-hack.jpg

Avast has released a statement, as they have so far witnessed 57,000 Infections spread acrossed 99 Countries. Microsoft is working on detection and protection from these malware.

RE: Global Cyber Attack; 74 Countries Affected

Update:
Now Microsoft has issued a statement on this attack and has released a patch.

"Today our engineers added detection and protection against new malicious software known as Ransom:Win32.WannaCrypt. In March, we provided a security update which provides additional protections against this potential attack. Those who are running our free antivirus software and have Windows Update enabled, are protected. We are working with customers to provide additional assistance.”

The exploit is believed to have been created by the NSA and was made public by the Shadowbrokers who discovered a trove of NSA hacking tools. The ransomware, once opened by a single user on a computer network, is able to spread to many other machines on that network, vastly expanding the reach of the attack.

Make sure Microsoft patch MS17-010 is applied to your PC

What about Linux and Ubuntu.Android ?Are they also being attacked ?

Are banks and ministry websites also being attacked in India ?

What will happen to the compulsory digitisation of everything by the self styled dictators in this country and who will be responsible for the losses ?

Don't copy paste something in different threads.

Sarkar said:
Don't copy paste something in different threads.

Just the second post is copy pasted.

It's a statement from Microsoft. Can only be copy pasted..

Post #1 is not copied from anywhere.

Bro i said that for post #3 and not regarding you. He already posted that reply to other threads that's why I told him.

Unlock Ransomware 1.0 yourself! Just now heard the password for Ransomware 1.0 version by giving the below password. I heard it from the guy "Amar Prasad Reddy" on Sun News. He said the password was found by an individual and shared with him to unlock version 1.0 of randsomware. Password for Ransomware 2.0 is not found yet. Whoever affected with Ransomware 1.0 (not 2.0) can alone use this password. I can't guarantee if this will unlock. I am just sharing what I got.

Password (use correct case letters as given):
WNcry@2017

Yeah I Heard About This News

Its Been Carried By A Mysterious Cyber Gang Called "Shadow Brokers" Who Hacked "Eternal Blue" From NSA Which Is A Most Powerful Military Intelligence Agency In USA

USA Had Developed This Eternal Blue To Have A Look On The Computer Activities Of Terrorists And Enemy States

With The Hacking Of Eternal Blue That Shadow Brokers Can Able To Hack Any Computers Having Windows OS

Mostly This Malacious Software In The Name Of Wannacry Sent Through e-mail

Once It Enters,The Affected Computer Will Deny The Access To The Files

To Retrieve All The Files It Ask To Pay Amount In The Form Of Bitcoin:s

National Health Service Of UK Is Badly Affected By This Malacious Activity

Talking About India,18 Police Station Units In Chitoor,Guntur,Vizag,Krishna Districts Of Andhra Pradesh State Are Affected

Newb_Dxer said:
What about Linux and Ubuntu.Android ?Are they also being attacked ?

Are banks and ministry websites also being attacked in India ?

What will happen to the compulsory digitisation of everything by the self styled dictators in this country and who will be responsible for the losses ?

Are You Saying Our Modi Ji Has A Dictator?:angry:angry:angry:shutup

Last edited by a moderator:

Chezhiyan said:
Are You Saying Our Modi Ji Has A Dictator?:angry:angry:angry:shutup

Not "has" ..It is "Is".
Learn English first.
His Hindu dictator party has been made to bite the dust in Punjab by true Punjabis.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock