Union Budget 2021

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 13
  • Views: Views 1,870
only thing in budget was of privatisation of PSU - I dont think privatization is bad but the way in which they are hurrying up and want to sell to few select private players even profit making ones in less price is really sad thing . instead they should have reduced their share by some extent example by 50% and sold other % to IPO . even in previous year budget they set target of approx 1 lakh crore by PSU Sell off later reduced it to 10,000 crores. even if we leave it aside why do they want to sell to select private players who ( owes money to bank) and its for sure same private players would after few years would end up selling company share to foreign companies telling they don't have funds to run the company . 50%-50% with PPP would have been better then later after few years they could have reduced the percentage.

they mention to form sainik schools in collaboration with NGOs and schools , shouldnt sainik school be made independent how would ngo be able to manage the funding . instead they should improve the existing schools and upgrade the weaker state schools along with collab with private cos and improve the standards in thte states run by them. where there are many state syllabus run govt school which dont have neccesities.

they mentioned 5 year budget and approx. revenue generation . last year also they did same but only now starting allocating funds for the projects which they announced in previous year budgets.

Interest earned on PF contributions above Rs 2.5 lakh to become taxable

I forgot to mention about this , i don't understand why government wants to tax on interest on Pension fund - so many people depend on it after retirement . they already are taxing on almost every other item even income , we don't even have social security like US. last place government looking at should be at the provident fund interests for taxing reason.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock