Breaking Union Budget 2019 - Updates and Discussions

• Thread starter Abhinav
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 53
  • Views: Views 6,107

Budget is proposed. Does it met your expectations, are you happy with changes?

• Yes, absolutely 😀

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • No 🙁

Votes: 16 43.2%
  • It's worst 😞

Votes: 13 35.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bro it's about people's perception. Even when describing the goods, many people just have that perception. No use of telling them. Maybe it's their state and that state's progress which is irking them
They should blame their own state government. Instead of questioning the central government. India is moving fast with having the 6th largest economy. First time in decades I feel safe. Back in the day their were bomb blasts after bomb blasts. Pre Uri attacks. Government took down all the insurgents from North East. Now we are living in peace here.

Last edited:
They should blam their own state government. Instead of questioning the central government. India is moving fast with having the 6th largest economy. First time in decades I feel safe. Back in the day their were bomb blasts after bomb blasts. Pre Uri attacks. Government took down all the insurgents from North East. Now we are living in peace here.
You are feeling safe? Earlier you were requesting for username change because political party was going to Kill you !!
No, it's due to some political party winning. They will hunt me down and kill me. They are beating up journalist already.

No words.

There should be another option in poll, doesn't care.

Tata Consultancy Services, Wipro May Have To Sell Shares Worth Billions Of Dollars

Companies must increase shares held by the public to a minimum 35 per cent from 25 per cent at present, Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman said in her maiden budget, asking the market regulator to “mull” the proposal.

The rule may result in equity sales of about Rs 3.9 lakh crore ($57 billion), creating a supply overhang on the market that's trading near a life-time high, according to analysts including Centrum Broking Pvt. The proposal may have another side-effect: it could prompt domestic units of multinationals, who don't rely on local funding, to delist from exchanges.

TCS, Wipro May Have To Sell Shares Worth Billions Of Dollars

Last edited:
Hike in fuel prices would adversely affect other commodities. so start re-arranging your monthly budget based on your earnings.

Hike in fuel will certainly increase prices of everything that we use daily. Government only wants to keep increasing their profit through Fuel. Fuel is used by everyone, increasing it's prices exponentially is putting excess burden on both middle and lower class people.

Government is forcing to use Electric Vehicles but how many Charging Ports are available for such vehicles even in big cities?

Last edited:
Hike in fuel will certainly increase prices of everything that we use daily. Government only wants to keep increasing their profit through Fuel. Fuel is used by everyone, increasing it's prices exponentially is putting excess burden on both middle and lower class people.

Government is forcing to use Electric Vehicles but how many Charging Ports are available for such vehicles even in big cities?
Boohoo! If you buy electric cars. You should buy power banks along with too.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock