OTF Exclusive UEFA Nations League 2020-2021| News , Updates and Discussion

wonder where Germany are going under Jogi Loew.He is continuously chopping and changing personnel's and formations without much success.
absolutely bro i also thinks now it's time to low steps down frim german coach position and give chance to better contender like hansi flick.

portugal line up for sweeden match 👇👇
Croatia vs france composition and lineup (world cup champions vs runerup match) 👇👇

italy vs Netherlands composition and lineup 👇👇

Last edited:
Another disasterclass from Gareth"Garry" Southgate.I never understood why National Team managers are always so rigid when it comes to players and formations.I credit Southgate for moving away from traditional English way of relying on players in mid 30's who are past it.Perhaps under someone like Big Sam or Hodgson we wouldn't have seen so many talented young English players in the team but beyond that his tactics and blind faith on some players is worrisome for NT fans.If i was Jack Grealish or Nick Pope i would feel let down by clear bias from manager towards severely underperforming players.

With so many players testing positive for Corona,what purpose does the internationals served?Reading that there is mass outbreak in French U-21 squad too.
but i think european reamt maintaing social distance properly cause if you say international break increase risk then what about conmebop wc qualifier matches latin America countryies also badly hit by covid but they also play now and none of them tested positive.

if you take example what need of cr7 to guve hug to mbape when you need to maintain social distance even cr7 also gift his shirt to cameraman

but i think european reamt maintaing social distance properly cause if you say international break increase risk then what about conmebop wc qualifier matches latin America countryies also badly hit by covid but they also play now and none of them tested positive.

if you take example what need of cr7 to guve hug to mbape when you need to maintain social distance even cr7 also gift his shirt to cameraman
My general point was that all this unnecessary travel for international fixtures should have been avoided.I would be very surprised if the players (atleast some)who went for Latin American qualifiers wouldn't test positive in near future.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock