OTF Exclusive UEFA Nations League 2020-2021| News , Updates and Discussion

Good for smaller countries. They are getting some money rather than nothing in normal cases.
What i don't like is that there is nothing to play for.Germany won yesterday their 1st match of nations league just shows how serious are countries about it

England playing with 3 RB's in 11 against Belgium.Shows how highly the competition is rated

bro atleast be happy by this tournament you i and many other fan's get taste of diffrent sports other than cricket
We would have friendlies even without this tournament.And actually 2 friendlies rather than 3 glorified friendlies would have kept the players fresh for a long season .

Any manager in 30's-40's taking national team job means that he had no other job option.Talking about Southgate :)

I wonder where Germany are going under Jogi Loew.He is continuously chopping and changing personnel's and formations without much success.Yesterday their defense was atrocious.So many players who excel at club level looked lost for German NT.Sule,Goretzka etc were massive disappointments.Playing Kimmich in MF also makes no sense.He is good but not that good that he can play in MF.Every counter attack Swiss team looked like scoring and were very unlucky not to score a couple more.I think Jogi's days are numbered and only thing that may save him is Euro's next year which will leave very little time for any incoming coach.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock