Breaking Argentina and Brazil are set to Join extended UEFA Nations League From 2024 Edition

somnath chakraborty

Contributor
Reaction score
The UEFA Nations League is set to expand to include all 10 South American countries from the 2024 edition, according to UEFA vice-president Zbigniew Boniek.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is a joke. UEFA tournaments are meant for Europe.

This is a joke. UEFA tournaments are meant for Europe.
bro see oposit site
this tournament will be like champions trophy
we will see best of Europe vs copa teams colide other than only world cup.
fifa thinks about evey 2 year world cup and uefa goes one step ahead and make arrangement mini world cup (champions trophy) every year

bro see oposit site
this tournament will be like champions trophy
we will see best of Europe vs copa teams colide other than only world cup.
fifa thinks about evey 2 year world cup and uefa goes one step ahead and make arrangement mini world cup (champions trophy) every year
Than event like World Cup becomes obsolete. I am not even a fan of non South American countries taking part in Copa America Cup. These kind of tournaments should be exclusive to the respective continents.

Yeah it's looks odd to me too though I'm not good in soccer but I can smell it's like combined and playing Ashes & Paytm test series into one 😝

If they are at it already, then they should have gone with FIFA Global Nations League. Why leave Asia/Africa alone? They give more viewership than both Europe/America combined.
I think UEFA just want to prove point Europe countries > Copa countries that this the reason they include only Copa country coz we see how Europe big giant team thrash San Mariano and small teams.
Who knows this might paved the path for
Argentine and Brazil club teams inclusions in uefa champions league u can say fifa already have club world cup for that but UCL is UCL and I agree with afcon teams included but asian team inclusions also ok god for developing skills playing against high seed teams but I can't see india gave away 10 goals against England Brazil Argentina and germany

If they are at it already, then they should have gone with FIFA Global Nations League. Why leave Asia/Africa alone? They give more viewership than both Europe/America combined.
yes asia/africa give viewership for the euros and copa america i dont see much viewership in europe and south america for afcon and afc

I think UEFA just want to prove point Europe countries > Copa countries that this the reason they include only Copa country coz we see how Europe big giant team thrash San Mariano and small teams.
Who knows this might paved the path for
Argentine and Brazil club teams inclusions in uefa champions league u can say fifa already have club world cup for that but UCL is UCL and I agree with afcon teams included but asian team inclusions also ok god for developing skills playing against high seed teams but I can't see india gave away 10 goals against England Brazil Argentina and germany
india is giving 3 goals in world cup qualifiers against top teams in asia. if india plays against the top teams in europe or copa in a serious tournament where each goal is important and the opponent are not satisfied with a 3-0 win I can see india conceding 6 and 7.

That doesnt mean India might always lose they may win a game here and there but most of the times like the teams in the lower end of the Uefa and south american qualifiers the chances of getting hammered is more

another reason they only want the european and copa teams is quite frankly they are on another level compared to asia and africa

yes asia/africa give viewership for the euros and copa america i dont see much viewership in europe and south america for afcon and afc

india is giving 3 goals in world cup qualifiers against top teams in asia. if india plays against the top teams in europe or copa in a serious tournament where each goal is important and the opponent are not satisfied with a 3-0 win I can see india conceding 6 and 7.

That doesnt mean India might always lose they may win a game here and there but most of the times like the teams in the lower end of the Uefa and south american qualifiers the chances of getting hammered is more

another reason they only want the european and copa teams is quite frankly they are on another level compared to asia and africa
If Asia top 4 and south America top 4 will go head to head, the results will be draw. You are underestimating countries like Japan, Korea, Iran etc. But result will be different against UEFA top countries.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock