Good News UEFA Euro 2020 | Updates, Discussion and Results

Only reason England reach to the final bcoz of their squad depth.they have amazing players.
Southgate got lucky in qf coz they got ukraine nd then got lucky again in sf.

IRr358O.jpg

The much debate around this English NT has been whether Grealish plays ahead of Mount.Pure talent wise i think Grealish should be ahead of Mount in picking order but Mount offers other qualities which Grealish cannot.But really it says a lot about Southgate in the manner he selects the team.He is too conservative despite the top attacking talents he has at his disposal.
Grealish will not substitute Mount if Mount plays in a CAM role. But Grealish will play ahead of Mount in Southgate set up where the winger constantly change his position going down Striker or changes his position from MF and wing. I.e. What Mount did yesterday. That role is more suitable to Jack. Remember that match AstonVilla vs Liverpool. That 7-2 score line. Mount was wasted by Southgate yesterday. Literally one of the worst performance i have seen compared to his best i have ever seen in Chelsea shirt.

Everybody talking about messi lost finals and then winning it .rahul gandhi lost 2 election final and his country won this year euro but still no one talking bout that

Grealish will not substitute Mount if Mount plays in a CAM role. But Grealish will play ahead of Mount in Southgate set up where the winger constantly change his position going down Striker or changes his position from MF and wing. I.e. What Mount did yesterday. That role is more suitable to Jack. Remember that match AstonVilla vs Liverpool. That 7-2 score line. Mount was wasted by Southgate yesterday. Literally one of the worst performance i have seen compared to his best i have ever seen in Chelsea shirt.
Mount is a modern day midfielder.He has bit of everything but if you ask me he is at the moment not great attacking wise.Hoepfully he develops that over the years like Lampard did.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock